Collie/grey X Bull/grey

I've been searching for old topics on this cross but can't find any, I'm on mobile version so don't know if that makes a difference. I had one for my first lurcher and I really liked the dog wasn't the best at turning but everything else I wanted in a dog I couldn't fault in him. I would like some pictures of other peoples collie/bullxgrey lurchers and folks opinions please.

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My young bitch coming along nicely but still a long way to go yet atb cbx

thats a clip of him https://youtu.be/pVOYgeghgF0

My old dog, game as they come, sire to mine and Fourtracks pup.

Posted Images

thats him there i use him for foxes mainly i find he very smart dog an sharp can turn on a bit its hard to get one to have the right amount of the mix he has the sense of a collie cross running rurning then when contacts made the bull comes out

Mine turned out abit heavier then I thought he was going to be and used to lose a lot of ground when turning but really fast for a big dog in a straight line haha

• Like 1

thats him there i use him for foxes mainly i find he very smart dog an sharp can turn on a bit its hard to get one to have the right amount of the mix he has the sense of a collie cross running rurning then when contacts made the bull comes out

Mine turned out abit heavier then I thought he was going to be and used to lose a lot of ground when turning but really fast for a big dog in a straight line haha

av seen more bad dogs bred this way than o have good ones to be fair but if you get the right dog they will have everything

av seen more bad dogs bred this way than o have good ones to be fair but if you get the right dog they will have everything

I'd like another but will make sure I get one breed right and hope to get a good one I'm in no rush so I'll wait till right one comes up, cracking video dog runs really well ?

• Like 1