How Much Raw To Feed

A give me pup wholemeal pasta, beef, chicken tripe,veg,eggs,tuna or sardines with Beefding dripping 3 times a day a give him as much as he will eat in one sitting a don't leave it out for him to pick away at hope this helps.

spot on that for a pup /young growing dog :thumbs: , got to be honest with my 2 , they have 1/2-1lb raw mince chicken a day with dry meal = 3-5 small cups a day. now i get told alot how good my dogs look,Bryn 9 and full of life and looks well for his age,Buck looks spot on fit looking powerhouse :yes: . now this on the what i feed them above, Bryn i dont work and give Buck bit extra but same food if i work him :yes: .But as above bang the good grub into them as pups and young dogs :thumbs:

a feed the same to my older dog as well just more lol

Where you getting your mince from mate ? I dont think theres any problem mixing raw with dry i do it for mine most of the time and theyre aint nout wrong with them. Get some tins of smart price chopped tomatoes in asda and some brown pasta 2 for £1 in there. They love it mixed in with meat ... the spag bowl of the dog world lol

a get the mince from greyshill it Coatbridge and aye cheers a will go get some pastas and brown breed
heard it's good there mate a think am going to take a trip up there myself

Where you getting your mince from mate ? I dont think theres any problem mixing raw with dry i do it for mine most of the time and theyre aint nout wrong with them. Get some tins of smart price chopped tomatoes in asda and some brown pasta 2 for £1 in there. They love it mixed in with meat ... the spag bowl of the dog world lol

a get the mince from greyshill it Coatbridge and aye cheers a will go get some pastas and brown breed
heard it's good there mate a think am going to take a trip up there myself
a got it dropped off to my bit a got 5 black bags and 5kg bag of tripe for 55 there's alot for money
  • Like 1

Meat and dry be fine fed together, pretty much everything digests a different rates that's what stomachs are for.

:thumbs: yep never had a prob doing that way, mix the 2 together , if they need meat on its own , i feed beef bones or give a frozen rabbits, which they love to crunch up , as above dogs stomachs handle easy .

I have fed raw since my dogs were pups. I don't ever weigh out the portions. I prefer to just see what works, keep an eye on their condition and adjust from there. Each dog is different. Mine get a mix of rabbit,tripe, beef trim, lamb ribs, chicken carcass, mackerel, any off cuts. They also get any scraps. Depends what's in the freezer really. I just try and mix it up and vary it a bit. ATB

• Like 1

Not lots wrong with a good dry just that some animals Cana cope with large amounts of it, some hounds get the bloat and pay the price usually death.digestive rates ain't the problem greyhound feeds are always soaked to help to illuminate this problem,atb bunnys.