Sharing Days Out Is What Its About

looks like you and dogs had a good time . that first picture is just 2 or 3 short of what ive had all season, :thumbs:

Was on a invite that day off a lad that just nets, we split up on 2 fields , me and the dog got 20 the lad and nets got 10 a good couple of hour :thumbs:

• Like 1

nice one Trev,

Cheers mate, I spoke too soon about the whippet, I had to get her to the vets and get her stitched up after she fecked up jumping a wire fence after a rabbit, it was going to be a good day had 22 in 3 hour and had a lot more to go at but they will save and she will be back out in ten day,atb.SUNP0047_zpskgxqerne.jpgPTDC0017_zpsf8l9y1za.jpgPTDC0023_zpsya7duhsn.jpg

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1

nice one Trev,

Cheers mate, I spoke too soon about the whippet, I had to get her to the vets and get her stitched up after she fecked up jumping a wire fence after a rabbit, it was going to be a good day had 22 in 2 hour and had a lot more to go at but they will save and she will be back out in ten day,atb.SUNP0047_zpskgxqerne.jpgPTDC0017_zpsf8l9y1za.jpgPTDC0023_zpsya7duhsn.jpg
Ah, bad luck mate... this bloody place is cursed I reckon!! Lol

Mine is on the mend, but climbing the walls wanting to get out.,!!

Had the little whip X out other night only had a couple, nice walk out though...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1

nice one Trev,

Cheers mate, I spoke too soon about the whippet, I had to get her to the vets and get her stitched up after she fecked up jumping a wire fence after a rabbit, it was going to be a good day had 22 in 2 hour and had a lot more to go at but they will save and she will be back out in ten day,atb.SUNP0047_zpskgxqerne.jpgPTDC0017_zpsf8l9y1za.jpgPTDC0023_zpsya7duhsn.jpg

nice one Trev,

Since I lost my best running dog to wire over 20 years ago, I encourage my dog’s not to jump anymore. I would rather lose game than a good dog! Used to see this type of injury week in week out, and still do on here, we stitched our own I’m over that and have been for some time. A.T.B with her Looks superficial she will be right.