Whats The Islamic Ruling On Terrorism

There are a lot of muslims not following those so called islamic rules and they certainly aren't being punished by the muslim community. Why is this? That website would be great if it was adhered to.

There are a lot of muslims not following those so called islamic rules and they certainly aren't being punished by the muslim community. Why is this? That website would be great if it was adhered to.

If they arent following islamic law which forbids it then they are criminal. Does a criminal in australi represent australian law, no, same thing islam law forbids it.

You said muslim community doesnt punish it . Yes it does, its against the law to be part og terror group in saudi or to plot terror act and even saudi police lost their life fighting terrorism , but obviously you either dont be attention to news in muslim community or australian news network doesnt show you or you missed it

Here saudi police

I missed the Saudi news, please forgive me for that, but if as you say they fight terrorism I certainly applaud that. If sharia law punishes muslim terorists there are many muslims not following their own laws and the community is not doing a very good job of stopping them. Somehow this $hit has got to stop and sharia law and muslims cannot or will not stop it so all muslims will soon be regarded as enemies and history will be repeated and once again many people will suffer. I do wish there was another way.

• Like 1

What a load of shit Muslims are terrorising people all over the world and a few Muslims put a front in and make a moody law against it that no Muslims adhere to and we are supposed to believe Muslims are nice sorry son it's to late for that everyone knows what Muslims are and it definitely ain't nice