Moving On..

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Comes a time when we have to make the regretable decision as to retire our old faithfulls. After a painfull spell of waiting, driving my self around the bend. My old bitch as now retired, she's been a

Cheers Taffey, Fuji money couldn't buy the joy I've had with her. No super dog but she allways earnt her keep and kept me smiling. Looking back I may have asked to much of her at times but she never b

Why is it 99% of dog threads on here end with arguments, just be happy with your dog and let other folks be happy with theirs

If some one hasnt got a dog to work then empty vessels make most noise. fast or slow they are better than your empty kennels :thumbs:

Why is it 99% of dog threads on here end with arguments, just be happy with your dog and let other folks be happy with theirs :thumbs:
There's no arguments on here mate, just get the odd attention seeker that likes to see their shirt buttons flying across the room now and then
  • Like 1

If some one hasnt got a dog to work then empty vessels make most noise. fast or slow they are better than your empty kennels :thumbs:

Why is it 99% of dog threads on here end with arguments, just be happy with your dog and let other folks be happy with theirs :thumbs:
There's no arguments on here mate, just get the odd attention seeker that likes to see their shirt buttons flying across the room now and then

Get some bigger shirts then ya fat mess.... ?

Deswal , db is only referring to what as been churned up by dogfox on another thread. No biggie mate , just a reminder why I never put much time into this forum. Plenty of idiots waiting to out burst a heap of shit talk

I know that pal, I was generalising over a wide range of dog threads. :thumbs:

• Like 2

I have dogs, I run dogs. You don't have dogs, you run your mouth. Facts are facts your a c**t man up and send me that pm I'm waiting for

I've had dogs, I've ran dogs. You have plodders, you run the mouth even more so. Facts are you're a prick, man up and show me these plodders in all their slow glory.

I've met your kind before,if you have no dog how the fcuk can you be entitled to give an opinion on someone else's dog.piss off you fool,I can just picture you sitting there in your smelly flat monitoring what goes on here.
  • Like 1

I have dogs, I run dogs. You don't have dogs, you run your mouth. Facts are facts your a c**t man up and send me that pm I'm waiting for

I've had dogs, I've ran dogs. You have plodders, you run the mouth even more so. Facts are you're a prick, man up and show me these plodders in all their slow glory.
I've met your kind before,if you have no dog how the fcuk can you be entitled to give an opinion on someone else's dog.piss off you fool,I can just picture you sitting there in your smelly flat monitoring what goes on here.

How? Cos I've had plenty of dogs that's why window licker, you don't need to have a dog on the ground to make an opinion do you? Now crawl back into that cardboard box where you came from, that's a boy......

Go on then love stick one on like I said I'm interested because when someone puts a thread up like this one about the enjoyment he's had from a old runner who's served him well up pops someone like you with your shitty know all attitude did you feed it walk it work it infact ever seen run if no wtf has it got to do with you then slating another mans dog you would be better getting yourself a dog and get yourself out and stop making a embarrassment of yourself there's a good lad

• Like 2

Go on then love stick one on like I said I'm interested because when someone puts a thread up like this one about the enjoyment he's had from a old runner who's served him well up pops someone like you with your shitty know all attitude did you feed it walk it work it infact ever seen run if no wtf has it got to do with you then slating another mans dog you would be better getting yourself a dog and get yourself out and stop making a embarrassment of yourself there's a good lad

That little speech made me tearful..... I popped up in this thread just like the plodder popped up in another thread to embarrass himself and have a pop, of course I don't need to explain myself to a little cretin like you. Now run along son there's a good boy.....

Edited by DogFox123

Well stick some pics up dogfox I'm interested not of you hitting pads but of your exploits in the field

You want a video as well ya pudding?
yes go on love bang it up
Ok flower just for you, my pure Saluki.....

I have slips upto 900 mtr like DB and his BF with this machine..... ?

Edited by DogFox123