Heads Up

Feel sorry for the bloke, and I can imagine the situation he is facing.

However, I think he will do well trying to sell as a job lot unless there is a profit to be made for someone willing to split it all up and sell individually.

Having looked at it, would you say there is a fair profit to be made, from what I have seen I wouldn't think it be worth the hassle.

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fcuk off the lot of you been oyut on the p133 again

here you atre you bunch off w""""kers http://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy-sell/leisure-hobbies/hunting-sporting-equipment/air-guns/32679127/hunting-and-air-rifle-equipment-loads-of-stuff--look/view

We are not like that down our way ,we still leave our door and windows open when we go out

However, I think he will do well trying to sell as a job lot unless there is a profit to be made for someone willing to split it all up and sell individually.

Having looked at it, would you say there is a fair profit to be made, from what I have seen I wouldn't think it be worth the hassle.

He is willing to split ,that's not a problem . Scopes £40 each including mounts , compressor £380 ,hardcases £25

He is willing to split ,that's not a problem . Scopes £40 each including mounts , compressor £380 ,hardcases £25

Fair enough, sounds like reasonable prices for lads wanting the odd few bits then, I wish the bloke all the best, hope he manages to clear what he needs

• Like 1

Did you get a look at the compressor ?

Yes 250 bar so will fill 232 bar cylinder

Yes 250 bar so will fill 232 bar cylinder
Shame, most people I know are 300 bar, good deal for someone for their own use at that price as most guns are only 200 bar

Just been down to have a look . The bloke is giving up due to health problems and not long to live

He wants to get rid of all the gear before he dies ,so he can get the right money for it and not for his wife to get ripped off

He would like £3500 for the whole lot ,which includes .177 bobcat mk2, verminator.22 MK2 , Hw110 .22 all with hard cases ATN night vision unit , compressor , dive bottle , Knives about 20 which are all good ones , loads of pellets ,shooting sticks , scopes and absolutely loads more stuff .

what scopes has he got?