Sign in to follow this  
KevO

Terrier Slatmil

New mill suit dog up to 14 inch at the shoulder, runs very well very easy to turn.

post-76308-0-81388100-1482072455_thumb.jpg

£275

Pick up Oxford

See www.animal-housing.uk for more pictures

DSCF0405.JPG?1824547

• Like 3

You'd probably get it on a pallet for around £70

dont know much about couriers so anyone any idea how much to get it to scotland as i guess they charge by weight and size.

It's 46 inches long x 16 wide x 35 high. 27kg. Cost you £35 delivered. Main Land UK.

dont know much about couriers so anyone any idea how much to get it to scotland as i guess they charge by weight and size.

You must be feeling your age

lol yip you will one day, just need to see if i would use it or get it and let it sit in a corner.

• Like 1

Looks good workmanship ,I see on the site you say from £245 what would the cost of a good size one be for lurchers?

It says from £275 and I wouldn't make one for lurcher, imo do more damage then good.

Sorry yes typo. Never used one tbh although have known lads use motorised one for lurchers , I understand slat mills are totally different.I know they are used by the bull types... As I say cracking workmanship.

cracking bit of kit to help keep the dogs ticking over But on the other hand that wonderful charity would most certainly claim its used for training dogs for fighting as they have done so in the past

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this