Sign in to follow this  
harrier

Hunting Festivals ???

Rumour has it the organizers are going to bring back some top class packs this year due to numbers of followers been down because of poor packs hopefully this is the case.

Any more information on this festival lads who's hunting and on which days. P.M. me if you prefer Thank's.

Probably some of the usual clubs that provide good sport and with any luck theyll have weeded out any ones that havnt proven theirselves in recent years, plenty of good packs down this way that could be asked.

Think the Fedamore Hunt Festival is this month just before this one. Dont know exact line up of hunting clubs involved but was advised to go to it because it would provide better hunting.

Time will tell

Great to see people organising festivals for a good cause.

Looking forward to watching some good hound work hopefully.

• Like 1

I hope to get to one festival before the season is over and have a few beers and a bit of craic with some like minded people.

might even see you there harrier.

Possibly, havnt missed it yet. I wouldn't be much for the beer (getting a bit old & grumpy I suppose) no harm in a few beers but its the hunting I go for, my driver would be gone without me !! Doesn't best please when I hear on the drink men talking up hounds that are shite but then again it takes all kinds

• Like 2

Anyone know what packs are hunting threw the week

There was a chap on here last year called Madrarua who had a lot of information about the meets in one festival. I wonder is he still around or is he gone ????

Was gonna take trip down if there are a few decent packs hunting but cant get any info

Same here milliken, might go monday until thursday if we knew who was hunting.

Valentine's very romantic !!! Hopefully it's a good line-up this time round

Where and when does it be onlove To go down for day wit few lads I hunt wit