Pup Coming Along

squab

Lovely dog that, seems too have thrown more to the terrier looks wise. I have seen other vids of her when she was younger and i reckon she's gonna make a real decent little dog. atb daywalker.

cheers mate so far so good after all how difficult can it be getting a busher going lol

Pup looking well. Seems quite chunky in the picture but could just be her coat. :thumbs:

she still fat as butter mate,only 6 month old still pile the grub into them over these cold winter nights cheers

6 months tomorrow, hope you've made it a cake :D

now you come to mention it lol

Pup looking well. Seems quite chunky in the picture but could just be her coat. :thumbs:

she still fat as butter mate,only 6 month old still pile the grub into them over these cold winter nights cheers

6 months tomorrow, hope you've made it a cake :D

someone mention cake :snack:

Squab out of interest have you ever run anything different to spaniel X terriers? Excluding terriers.

no I haven't,they suit me and type cover I work round here,cheers

Squab.... is she yapping yet when she's into something? Her brother is doing well. Eats like a horse and is starting to work well with the other dogs. ATB