Mitsubishi Outlander...

Anyone got one?

My old mans recently had one but doesn't like it. Says its like driving a bag of nails compared to his BMW 5 Series and he's got a van for carting stuff around so I can see him letting the outlander go.

I've driven it and it's a nice drive, pulls ok for the size of it and would be even better with a remap.

It's the warrior spec so pretty nice inside, full leather, sat nav and a few other goodies.

I might have it off him. Are the engines pretty reliable? It's done 130k.

Boot is sound for the dogs. I won't be doing any off roading. Just farm tracks and gate ways, lanes in the snow etc so I'm not interested in how good the 4 wheel drive is as I know most of these 'Soft-Roaders' don't get rated highly for their off road capabilities.

0F39AB4B-0F8A-4E46-9DC7-D60E8848862F_zps

BE5DE431-9FDA-4191-8666-89B033012038_zps

• 3 weeks later...

my mate had a 2011 model one ,it took some abuse he used it for deer and lamping foxes,

he never had any issues with it apart from a bust oil sump but you cant blame the motor for that.

he changed it last week for a defender, :icon_eek:

He obviously enjoyed the oil leak so much he thought he'd better get a defender so he can have leaks every week ??

• Like 1

Haha thanks for replies lads.

Dytkos - I spoke to Paul's. He's got the smaller Mitsubishi 4x4. ATX I think it's called.

My old man still hasn't decided if he's keeping or getting rid so I'm just waiting. Lol.

Might get a berlingo if he keeps the outlander. I give my motors some stick. This poor estate car is ruined. Lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm on the market for a new motor I've been looking at these also they seem a tidy motor and like you say the warrior spec seems a nice place to sit but I'm supprised they didn't do a bigger engine 3L or something and no supprise it doesn't drive like bmw5 there totally different beasts.

• 2 weeks later...