Rabbits Won But Still Great Fun

I took the dogs, and a couple of ferrets out today, just to give the dogs a bit of a run

After letting the dogs run around for half an hour I headed to an old warren that holds a few every now and again. I put a few purse nets down and left the rest open hopping to give the dogs a chance of a chase, first rabbit hit one of the nets, and the dogs were on it in a flash it wasn’t going anywhere.

The ferrets bolted two more rabbits with the dogs giving chase to both, it was one of those days for them ,they were running into each other tripping over , never even seen the second one till it was way in front, both escaping to a nearby hole on the other side of a fence. Rabbits 2 us 1 - Rabbits won but still great fun.

purTo08.pngS9WLFf3.pngabpA2Wt.pngGyenAxi.pngNice markLPFZ05L.pngFjtURbc.pngJj1XoSY.pngrA769cc.pngtnA87MD.png

• Like 5

ye

Looks a good place to ferret and a good day out.

+ 2, yep keep at it mate, sometimes some of your ground looks like places in england, it only the that your in the sunshine most times that you know it Oz lol :thumbs:

• Like 1

They will be there for another day mate ... it's just good to get out with the dogs .......

it's a 5 min drive from my place not many there, but its a great spot to run the dogs and pick up the odd one, Nothing better than watching the dogs do their thing and enjoy nature while your at it. :thumbs:

Good to get out some time just bolt a few and just enjoy it. That bank looks ideal for good warrens its like the old pillow mounds the warrens created on Dartmoor only they would have been shorter. Doug that bank is it just for the phone wires ?

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

Good to get out some time just bolt a few and just enjoy it. That bank looks ideal for good warrens its like the old pillow mounds the warrens created on Dartmoor only they would have been shorter. Doug that bank is it just for the phone wires ?

Cheers Arry

Its an underground pipeline to the sewerage farm