Off Topic

si brown

well my work mate needed today off so i thought... me too, I'm off shooting :thumbs:

so i went to the mecca/dairy farm, i did the walk the farm be seen shooting a few ferrels thing and aimed for the woods!

last time i went to the woods i had a good day on the squirrels so id got squirrel bashing in my mind and that was my focus...

still cant get on the woodys even though the trees are nearly bear my sight is sh!t and theres is just scary :censored:

the weather was perfect, no wind at all but when the low sun broke through it was hard work!!

managed 9 free roving some off the knee some freestanding and a couple of tree propers :thumbs:

retrieved 6... 2 cnf and one stuck in the tree

this 95 is an ace bit of kit and well worth a look at if like me your not interested in anything that weighs a ton!

i could put a few down to rez's baiting tips :laugh:

post-102306-0-67200100-1479918481_thumb.jpg

post-102306-0-95862300-1479918568_thumb.jpg

post-102306-0-29353000-1479918287.jpg

atb si

ps... wtf dose this site change the way your pictures are shown?! there all the right way on my phone and comp :blink:

• Like 8

well my work mate needed today off so i thought... me too, I'm off shooting :thumbs:

so i went to the mecca/dairy farm, i did the walk the farm be seen shooting a few ferrels thing and aimed for the woods!

last time i went to the woods i had a good day on the squirrels so id got squirrel bashing in my mind and that was my focus...

still cant get on the woodys even though the trees are nearly bear my sight is sh!t and theres is just scary :censored:

the weather was perfect, no wind at all but when the low sun broke through it was hard work!!

managed 9 free roving some off the knee some freestanding and a couple of tree propers :thumbs:

this 95 is an ace bit of kit and well worth a look at if like me your not interested in anything that weighs a ton!

attachicon.gifFullSizeRender_1.jpg

attachicon.gifFullSizeRender.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_1043.JPG

atb si

ps... wtf dose this site change the way your pictures are shown?! there all the right way on my phone and comp :blink:

Cos ya dont know what ya doin :)

Nice images Si. Good post... even if its off topic.

Thinking Im getting an 80 around xmas... but im still thinking about a 95... only because you have one. Wrong calibre though.

• Like 1

atb si

Cos ya dont know what ya doin :)

Nice images Si. Good post... even if its off topic.

Thinking Im getting an 80 around xmas... but im still thinking about a 95... only because you have one. Wrong calibre though.

tw@t :laugh:

I'm thinking of getting one in .22 as well just for the woods!

think .22 is a better option for birds and squirrels but thats open to pro's n cons

see if your rdf will let you have one on loan for a couple of days rez.. he'll know your not window shopping!

the 99 is light as fcuk and no one slates it :blink:

atb si

The Snickers in the bottom pic is the right way up Si ;):laugh:

As for the other pictures - I just assumed you were shooting on a massive incline :rofl:

Never mind the pics mate, that's still some good springer hunting :thumbs:

cheers jon :thumbs:

cant get the hornets to group in it though :censored:

still got the 510 to test though... but I'm liking this going back to basics

atb si

I was pointed to the HW 95 " Luxus" by Tony Wall from Sandwell Field Sports.

His words were, " You`ll find it very hard indeed to better a HW 95 Luxus, for the money involved".

I`ve still to sit down and do my homework on my options but whilst on the subject " Luxus" ?

Is there a standard model 95 and then a Luxus model or is this simply the HW 95 rifle lads ?

Anyways a HW 95 is something I`ll check out along with the Walther nudge from Charlie ( C) :good: and others to look at ( no rush) but I think it will be a no messing about springer.( new).

Oops - nearly forgot :icon_redface:

" Compliments Si" - lovely bit of shooting there :yes: .

My neck`s fecking killing me now with those pictures, " Tw@t" :feck:

atb

• Like 1

His words were, " You`ll find it very hard indeed to better a HW 95 Luxus, for the money involved".

I`ve still to sit down and do my homework on my options but whilst on the subject " Luxus" ?

Is there a standard model 95 and then a Luxus model or is this simply the HW 95 rifle lads ?

Anyways a HW 95 is something I`ll check out along with the Walther nudge from Charlie ( C) :good: and others to look at ( no rush) but I think it will be a no messing about springer.( new).

atb

Cheers mark

I'm not 100% sure but I think the lux is a walnut stock!

The 95's defiantly worth a look

. it's as accurate as a tx and all I've done is a bit of polishing and re grease

Atb Si

• Like 2

atb si

Looks windy up norf with all those trees blown over ....

• Like 1

atb

Cheers mark

I'm not 100% sure but I think the lux is a walnut stock!

The 95's defiantly worth a look

. it's as accurate as a tx and all I've done is a bit of polishing and re grease

Atb Si

I have HW 95 lux and i think you find its beech, stained to look like walnut

:thumbs:

atb

Mark , go for the 95k but do expect to have it tuned . Spot on out of the box but after some shots through it , it's starts to twang .

Had mine tuned by Dave Price (Wonkey Donkey) short stroked , piston buttoned ,one of Dave's spring kits in and trigger redone . I have a job to put it down and IMO it's better than the SFS imp :thumbs:

• Like 3