Logun Solo

Took a solo in PX today fired 2 fills of air off with it and its a keeper for the cupboard has few marks on cylinder but will soon be anodised to how they're supposed to be..... Smooth accurate and stupidly lightweight. I had a couple of solos back in 05/06 hen were still making em aonly thing letting em down is shot count but can't have it all lol.

are or were they made by fx . I have a verminator a very nice gun I now have a soft spot for fx guns . fx are never mentioned much but a very good gun .

FX make some very nice looking rifles Barry

iv not had one but may get one some day

all ways liked the look of some of them

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

are or were they made by fx . I have a verminator a very nice gun I now have a soft spot for fx guns . fx are never mentioned much but a very good gun .

Yes Frederick axelson designed them and badged up as logun by fx I've a royal 400 with lothar. Barrel and lightened hammer spring its the smoothest gun I've owned and probably why its still with me lol. I wouldnt mind a vermi mk1 in .22 as next car gun.

Can I just ask if anyone knows of someone who may have parts for sale could they pm me there details I'm looking for a logun solo air tube.

If you don't get one I'll be interested In he gun to try buddy bottle conversion