As Gnipper said the cobs cause a blockage, can be very dangerous.

The kibble can't be digested by man or dog unless the skin has been broken as its made of cellulose, if the skin is broken then both man and dog can digest it fine.

• Like 1

As Gnipper said the cobs cause a blockage, can be very dangerous.

The kibble can't be digested by man or dog unless the skin has been broken as its made of cellulose, if the skin is broken then both man and dog can digest it fine.

As regards the kibble i wondered why as regards the toilet out come "so to speak" so in the future i will slightly mash up the kibble for both me and the dog

I ask, I've given me dogs sweet corn mixed in with their food had no problems with that ,like you have said it passes straight through them , why I asked, a lad I spoke to the weekend his spaniel had a corn kernel lodge in the intestine .

If it's coming out like it went in then the dog ain't taking anything from it.....

Bearing In mind there are two limes and half a slipper missing in my house.....I've found most of the slipper.....

Matt

• Like 1