A Local Look With The Dogs

once again nice vid mate,that place at hoppers gets hit pretty hard i would have thought it would have been cleared out but good to see you nailed a few.thumbs up to young zip :thumbs:

Thz mate. They come and go there, get the odd one

Yea terrd I always enjoy it, still like a kid before xmas when I know I'm going lol Cheers mate

Yea I am the same. At the start I thought that lurchers buggered off lol then it came back with a rabbit. That will teach me :laugh: The dogs do well fair play

once again nice vid mate,that place at hoppers gets hit pretty hard i would have thought it would have been cleared out but good to see you nailed a few.thumbs up to young zip :thumbs:

Once I seen hoppers mentioned I assumed it to be Hoppers Crossing near Werribee, so it brought back some enjoyable memories from a few years back of visiting the grandkids in Wyndham Vale.

• Like 1

Once I seen hoppers mentioned I assumed it to be Hoppers Crossing near Werribee, so it brought back some enjoyable memories from a few years back of visiting the grandkids in Wyndham Vale.

Still a few around here but getting harder your family is just up the road

• Like 1

How do you get on with snakes when you're out with the dogs? I seem to recall back in 2010 a very large one was caught and relocated around Hoppers, it made the local news. You's have got some nasty critters out there to avoid, I'd be worried about the dogs all the time.

Yep, got 2 grand daughters in Werribee area, but son's marriage went tits up so he lost his house in Wyndham, but not to be put off he had another go at it and they moved out to Ballarat (Golden Point) and that also went the same way, so I've also got 2 younger grand daughters in Ballarat.

How do you get on with snakes when you're out with the dogs? I seem to recall back in 2010 a very large one was caught and relocated around Hoppers, it made the local news. You's have got some nasty critters out there to avoid, I'd be worried about the dogs all the time.

Yep, got 2 grand daughters in Werribee area, but son's marriage went tits up so he lost his house in Wyndham, but not to be put off he had another go at it and they moved out to Ballarat (Golden Point) and that also went the same way, so I've also got 2 younger grand daughters in Ballarat.

I’ve been running my own dogs since I was 12 (a whippet first running dog) never lost one of my own, so you take it for granted. I had 2 of my dogs pull a tiger snake in half once and I was lucky that day. I see the odd one here and there but most people kill them soon as they see them so their numbers get smaller the more people we get. Its part of the parcel if you want to hunt from spring to winter. Snakes are active 9 mths of the year

• Like 1