Plenty Rabbits About

Sir blessed. We are about to get started. Mostly at the moment it'll be rifles but not long now till the mingers are out. In our area, Midlands of UK , we seem to have plenty to go at. I've no doubt you'll be seeing plenty of pics of our trips out. Jok.

Looking forward to it. One of the good things about this site are the pictures of outings.

• Like 3

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plenty here in kent wish I still had a lurcher this lot is the product of 3 hours on the marsh edited to add pictures taken in pals garden

Went out for couple hours to sort out new long net and to try a couple of young ferrets and ended up with this pile of rabbits, out of one 3 acre field atb Fourtrak

Posted Images

Great stuff chaps.

I was out on a patch other day and it was like the good old days again...bunnies popping out of warrens 20 yards from the ones I'm ferreting and just sitting there catching some fresh air.. Dogs were catching more in the sedge grass than the ferrets were bolting at one point.. So I did the usual..sat down with a brew and left the dogs to it...they brought back at least a dozen over a couple of hours of mooching about.. half of it whilst the keeper was sat with me passing the time of day... he said " who needs ferrets with them 2 dogs ". what a nice compliment.

I cant wait for some of that nice crispy frost to hit the ground now. :thumbs:

Imo the only thing better than mooching with a lurcher taking rabbits of the seat is mooching with a lurchers taking rabbits off the seat while stopping to bolt the odd rabbit as you pass by.

Sir blessed. We are about to get started. Mostly at the moment it'll be rifles but not long now till the mingers are out. In our area, Midlands of UK , we seem to have plenty to go at. I've no doubt you'll be seeing plenty of pics of our trips out. Jok.

Looking forward to it, your box will be appearing in mine shortly atb