Led Lamps...

First go out with the game keeper 120.

I got a tracer 170 dimmer and a lithuim which is great but the lamps too big to put in my pocket and wires a pain.

120 good littel lamp , beams bang on.fits in my coat pocket so will allways have a lamp on me for me evenings walks, allmost tourch size.allways feel a littel dodgy with a car head light hanging round my neck.

Only critisisim is the battery could last a littel longer.

Did you run it flat?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funnily enough this lamp question has been going on since lamping began. If you have the right land a good dog and field craft it does not matter what lamp you have. Some of my best nights have been w

Well I tried my new tracer 210 out last night against the plr 500 and it absoloutley pissed on it for spotting distance and much much brighter beam.I've noticed if its not pitch black the led beam st

Don't like counting them but will let you know the weight lol

Your all a bunch of toffs with thee new lamps nothing wrong with a car battery wired up to a head lamp ...all tho the battery acid running all down your back ain't good

What did you think of the 150 you borrowed off me the other night? ???

Your all a bunch of toffs with thee new lamps nothing wrong with a car battery wired up to a head lamp ...all tho the battery acid running all down your back ain't good

What did you think of the 150 you borrowed off me the other night?

shhhhhhh don't no what your on about lol

What did you think of the 150 you borrowed off me the other night?
shhhhhhh don't no what your on about lol

Hahaha

If the beam is spot in for you, I'm sure there's something that can be done,about the battery. Shame they don't make them easier to access,so you could carry a spare. That would more than cover any night I'd imagine.

If the beam is spot in for you, I'm sure there's something that can be done,about the battery. Shame they don't make them easier to access,so you could carry a spare. That would more than cover any night I'd imagine.

I've already sorted a quick change connector. Just an inline plug.

Just need to sort a quicker way of accessing the battery without undoing 6 screws. I'm thinking a neoprene type sheath or tight fitting rubber.

All you would need to do then is slide the rubber handle cover off, split the handle, unplug the dead battery, plug in the new battery, clip handle back together and slide back over the rubber sheath.

Could be done in about 20 seconds.

Just need to see if it works. Lol

• Like 1