Becoming A Donator To Thl

Even putting in your name and address is a bit much, plenty of lads would be nervous about having their name and address attached to posts they've made on here, I'm sure IanB wouldn't refuse a legal request from the authorities to provide name and address of a donator that's being investigated...

And before anyone says if you're doing nothing wrong you've got nothing to worry about I'd suggest you have a chat with dymented.

• Like 1

Even putting in your name and address is a bit much, plenty of lads would be nervous about having their name and address attached to posts they've made on here, I'm sure IanB wouldn't refuse a legal request from the authorities to provide name and address of a donator that's being investigated...

And before anyone says if you're doing nothing wrong you've got nothing to worry about I'd suggest you have a chat with dymented.

Then maybe they should be more aware that their actions may have consequences. There are clear warning s about what is and what isn't acceptable.

Or not donate......whatever.

Then maybe they should be more aware that their actions may have consequences. There are clear warning s about what is and what isn't acceptable.

Or not donate......whatever.

You don't have to of done anything wrong to have your life turned upside down by an investigation.

• Like 2

I think you should have to leave details before being allowed to sell on here.......helps to avoid scammers

mate I trade quite a bit on eBay, I only do PayPal or cash on collection, I have never been scammed it's not possible, you gets your money and you post your goods, your personal details are kept between seller and buyer, I,m a low tech bloke in a high tech world, but even I can get on with it

I can understand that you might not want to leave your details here, there and everywhere, but to have accounts at PayPal and eBay you have to provide at least a basic level of personal details - name and address.

That's all that's needed here - you pay with your PayPal........

. I,m starting to feel like someone years ago who thought the world was round, when everyone new it was flat, one more try then I'm out, I HAVE PAYPAL, ITS A WORLDWIDE ORGINISATION WITH MASSIVE ANTI HACKING SYSTEMS IN PLACE, I am not comfortable about giving all my details to a slightly less professional set up and really as I have tried to point out THL does not need to know me to accept a fiver it benefits know one and puts us all at risk, the system is not a good one and hunting life would earn more money if they changed it, so can you just add a click and pay button, I promise you won't fall off the world if you ever reach the horizon, one last point, on most secure websites you use your email address and not your house number and phone number, I almost feel I should be writing this with a feather and a pot of ink it's insane,

If youre not happy with the set-up.....don't donate !

Have a nice day, chaps.

What's the harm in asking if it's possible for something to be changed so more folk feel comfortable donating?

Do you just accept everything in life, never complaining or giving feeback to see if things you don't like or agree with can be improved or changed? How strange.

If youre not happy with the set-up.....don't donate !

Have a nice day, chaps.

and I had you down as one of the brighter stars in thl line up, but that attitude is almost Victorian, we are in 2016 on the inter web, surely if someone is trying to make a suggestion that will help you generate more money and grow, the last thing you tell them is if you don't like are old one piss off, I,d wager a bet you don't run a business, unless it involves selling ink and quills, I,ve never had so much trouble in my life trying to give a fiver away, it's laughable, have a nice day yourself,

But dymented didn't have his world turned upside down by becoming a donator in here though.
  • Like 1

Never said he did pal just an example of someone who had done nothing wrong having his whole life turned upside down being investigated by the police and RSPCA.

Can't really blame folk for being a bit paranoid in the current climate can you?

Never said he did pal just an example of someone who had done nothing wrong having his whole life turned upside down being investigated by the police and RSPCA.

Can't really blame folk for being a bit paranoid in the current climate can you?

So why the extreme anology then? If the police wanted to find you from anything thing on here they wouldn't need an address you used to become a donator. If they did then there cyber crimes unit is pretty shit.......you're a bit paranoid, you should leave the weed alone. LOL
  • Like 1

I didn't make any analogy :blink:

It was a separate point refuting the old "if you've done nothing wrong you've nothing to hide" saying.

You're trying to pick holes where there's none to pick pal it's just silly and you're being personally insulting along with it, just sad really. I'll leave it there.

Edited by BGD

I didn't make any analogy :blink:

It was a separate point refuting the old "if you've done nothing wrong you've nothing to hide" saying.

You're trying to pick holes where there's none to pick pal it's just silly and you're being personally insulting along with it, just sad really. I'll leave it there.

Insulting....really?

You wee sensitive soul. Lol