Mcgregor Defeats Diaz

Arctic Floyd prob wouldn't last long with Mcgregor at UFC / MMA rules

Khan saying he'd fight Mcgregor both codes but wants boxing first

In other words give me a big payday at my game then I will make a excuse at yours for it not to happen

Mcgregor should tell the pair of them my rules first time around

Boxing for the re match

Mcgregors not in the league of either Khan or mayweather mate if he was he would be boxing and not signed up too that shower of bollocks

Had that fight lasted two mins longer he would of been finished Diaz a lot harder and better stamina than mcgregor imho shown over the two fights think punch for punch he edged that last night it wa very very close Connor fair does did the flashier work earlier but nate tough tough man both lacked a proper stopper of a punch something Khan n mayweather don't lack both are simply faster n more disciplined than likes of mcgregor n Diaz imho

Likesay can't see it ever happening either way

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know amateur boxers that would beat the best mma fighters in any boxing match ...and second rate mma fighters that could beat world champion boxers in their discipline ...two separate sports its sil

If the time comes when a peak top level boxer fights a peak top level mma fighter it will be the beginning of the end for both sports in my opinion.........it would be completely absurd to put Mcgrego

I thought Mcgregor showed massive heart and poise in not panicking when under pressure.....towards the end of the second it looked like it was going the same way as the first fight and Mcgregor showed

Posted Images

The above comments show the sad circus ufc has become. The best guys no longer fighting the best. Fighters calling who they want to fight folk from other disciplines talking about fighting a ufc champ . Few years ago im there was some great scraps. Now it's got a bit more mainstream $$$$$$$$

I honestly think mcgregor got that win cos he the owners pet dog n they didn't want nate too finish him which getting beat twice would do so just there's a third fight hope Nate wins that one

FairPlay too Connor though he a gob shite but he necks it up and he learns by his mistakes he certainly proved that and the fact he got massive heart

Diaz? He now needs too go away and work on a new game plan, very very hard man indeed lot of respect for him never stops or gives up his face was a mess must of been hard too even see but fair play too both lads not my favourite sport but enjoyed that fight no end

No boxer will win a fight with mma rules even if theyve trained on the ground for a bit against a pro fighter. If floyd or khan came at greggor and he decided to sit down on the floor what the f**k they going to do they will have to engage him. Or even still if he runs full tilt at them and grabs them its good night for the boxer

Oh but they can and they have ?

Yep for ufc new comers wanting to see how a boxer would fare look up the james toney vs randy couture from a while back.

Not always the case copper top...
You don't know me. I'm no copper top and if I was I honestly wouldn't give a f**k. What I do know tho is you are a prostitute who comes online and talks like a pimp.

You're my biggest ho.....

Ray mercer had a good few years kickboxing experience and Tim Sylvia was on the slide

Don't back track now, your fighting knowledge is about on par with your dog knowledge copper top...
No back tracking ray mercer was not only a boxer at this point had fought in k1? Have a look the next time I allow you to stop polishing ma balls nuggit head
No you're right, he couldn't hack it at boxing anymore and was an old man parading as a freak show looking for a dime. Don't get all kinky now we've corrected you honey, be nice and I'll go steady with you in future arse bandit... Edited by DogFox123

Ray mercer had a good few years kickboxing experience and Tim Sylvia was on the slide

He was a fat old man himself who was clueless when it came to MMA,his experience in K1 taught him absolutely nothing,he couldn't defend from anything that he hadn't seen in boxing.

Not even high kicks.

• Like 1

Was a good fight with the right call, both men tough as teak. do not know who wins at !55 as that Diaz usual weight and mcGregor has not fought at it in the UFC. Cerrones finish impressed me more, diaz beat him too.

If the time comes when a peak top level boxer fights a peak top level mma fighter it will be the beginning of the end for both sports in my opinion.........it would be completely absurd to put Mcgregor or Diaz in a boxing ring with any top pro fighter same as it would be just as absurd to put Amir Khan in an octagon with a decent level mma fighter its the sort of thing people who have no knowledge or experience in either sport constantly go on about for what reason i do not know.......its like a child asking who would win a running race between Usain Bolt and Mo Farah !

• Like 9

It was a very good fight no doubt... Both very hard lads but the fight once again proved what I've said many times. McGregor is over hyped, he is a good striker but not a good fighter, his ground game is second rate and he lacks wind. Had it been someone else in the 3rd round when he was getting hit by Diaz and not blocking or punching back the fight would have been stopped. Also walking away and not engaging in the last rounds! I actually think that Diaz looked a lot worse than he really was, he has a lot of scar tissue around his eyes and anyone that's done any kind of combat sports will know that scar tissue opens up easily and bleeds like hell. In the end it suits both fighters and the UFC that McGregor won... More £££ for everyone with a 3rd fight, because that is all its about!!!