Sign in to follow this  
lurcher666phil

Dogs For Sale

right this is just my out look on things. I know who lurcher666phil is ive been out with him in the past, to say he doesn't look after his dogs is utter sh1t, and to me someone spending in excess of £2500 building block kennels with galv gates isn't the type of fella that scrimps on feed, the kennels a finished with drain etc, any working doglad would be proud to put there dogs in there, they a certainly better than 98% of kennels you see on these web pages when scroats are selling there wares.

so im telling you lads out there not to listen to sub coz he is talking utter pish,

well fed dogs well exercised well worked and well looked after, coz ive seen them with me own eyes,

Thancks mate u know the crack like i do

Uve been 2 mine and seen the crack other tossers have sour grapes coz theyve been caught out dont want to brag but i have 1 of the best kennel set ups you will see

Just to let everyone know "sub" that comes on here is a timewasting lying shit

f****d me about over a van pal.

• Like 1

Guest Snitch99

A pal of mine from wiltshire picked russell up today. Done a heavy drive for it. Said fella was top bloke.

Thanks phil atb

• Like 2

A pal of mine from wiltshire picked russell up today. Done a heavy drive for it. Said fella was top bloke.

Thanks phil atb

thancks. Youte mate was sound to

Only got labrador left. All other dogs and gear now sold

Did someone off here have the bul/wheaten/grey mate?

Sign in to follow this