Fao Carl/ Airtech. What's Happening With My Regal??

Carl, even though I have not used your services, your reputation here and on other sites is second to none and it will be only a matter of time before I do make the call to you. I know some people are not very good at keeping in touch which in turn p1sses people off who are waiting because they are looking forward to getting their guns back after the upgrades but it is good to see you admit that aspect of your work is not your best forte but I have never heard anyone say even the slightest bad thing about the workmanship.

I was sorry to hear of the death in your wife's family a little while ago and when they live so far away, if my memory serves me well, it makes things very difficult to support your wife and at the same time look after the business. Times goes by and the world still turns leaving behind fond memories of those who have been lost, I hope you and your family are starting to get your lives back in order and wish you well in the future.

Oh yes, don't be a stranger on here Carl as I am certain the guys including myself will benefit from your input.

Best regards

Phil

You can say all the nice things you want , but it will not be any cheaper when you come to have the work done you know :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A lot of problems can be solved by talking to each other rather than about each other.

sorry guys i dont look on the site often. yes i agree my communication skills are shit i need to address these better i feel. where a lot of the problems come from are i get many messages/e mails and

FINALLY!   Had word back from Carl, my Regal will be finished today. So emailed him to sort out when convenient to come down to pick it up and pay him!     I guess there will be a wait for that