Sure it's pretty impressive but what's the point you can alrdy buy a eletric saw

True, but can you take the blade off an electric chain saw and put a sanding disc on and sand the piece of wood that you have just sawn?

Seriously though, I think you just do not get it. It's about the concept, the ability to come up with an idea and follow it through to have something that works as a consequence.

TC

Sure it's pretty impressive but what's the point you can alrdy buy a eletric saw

True, but can you take the blade off an electric chain saw and put a sanding disc on and sand the piece of wood that you have just sawn?

Seriously though, I think you just do not get it. It's about the concept, the ability to come up with an idea and follow it through to have something that works as a consequence.

TC

no I get it I like a lot of that lads videos the sunken bench is a good one but I don't see the point in reinventing the wheel when the wheel still works is all

Good concept and seems to be a quick change to the chain saw attachment. If you didn't have a chainsaw and only needed an occasional single use here and there good idea. As mentioned would need oil for continuous use. Also i wouldn't want to be holding it if it jammed & kicked back. :blink:

I admire his vision and skill as an engineer.

For such a talented man....that's the most stupid, dangerous, pointless thing Iv ever seen.

as much as I don't want to, I have to agree lol but I think he made it, not because he needed it, but just because he can, and I can relate to that.
  • Like 1