CCI Shotshell rimfire round.

Can’t seem to get the CCI shotshells any more but I bought 50 rounds of Eley .22 LR shotshells today, on SG Cert, from City Air Weapons. They cost £10.11 for a box of 50. They won’t cycle the action on my semi-auto but through my bolt action Anschutz smoothbore they are magic on indoor rats.

Shop details as follows.

Regards, Brummie.

CITY AIR WEAPONS

247 LYNDON ROAD,

OLTON,

SOLIHULL,

WEST MIDLANDS B92 7QP

UNITED KINGDOM

Telephone/FAX: +44 (0) 121 742 1329

Shop opening times: Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 10:00 - 17:30

• 5 weeks later...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the replys, took Matt the Rats advice, and popped in to see Romel down at Helston gunsmiths today, he had a outer of 200 cci shotshells in, so i grabbed those !, :toast: . Think he said he will add some more onto his next GMK order.

Now i have stocked up again, i probably wont get a feral or squirrel job where i need them for a month or two. :D

• 2 months later...
Anyone know where i can buy these, they are great when i have pigeon or squirrel jobs in confined spaces like lofts or chimneys, had loads of them, but recently had a lot of call for them and suddenly find myself out of them.

Can not buy them from my usual supplier as he no longer stocks cci.

Got to give CCI their due, they make some usefull stuff, forinstance the 30 ft lbs sub,s i was trying back in the summer on a couple of rabbit jobs where a normal sub would have been to much gun, the only thing against those was that they were solids.

Regards MT.

I've got some in the bottom of my ammo cabinet if you need some.

Edited by kestrel
Anyone know where i can buy these, they are great when i have pigeon or squirrel jobs in confined spaces like lofts or chimneys, had loads of them, but recently had a lot of call for them and suddenly find myself out of them.

Can not buy them from my usual supplier as he no longer stocks cci.

Got to give CCI their due, they make some usefull stuff, forinstance the 30 ft lbs sub,s i was trying back in the summer on a couple of rabbit jobs where a normal sub would have been to much gun, the only thing against those was that they were solids.

Regards MT.

As someone has already said try GMK. My local dealer Weldon Gunroom sell the CCI and the federal, which I also think have a bit more go about them. Not very handy for you when you live in Cornwall and they are up in Northumberland!

As far as I can gather you do not need FAC to buy these as they do not go down on your ticket. Hope this is a bit of help.

Cheers

Fastrac 10