THE BIG ONE

!

YES YOU MISSED THEM . YOU WERE WATCHING A DIFFRENT FIGHT FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD

I think leonard missed them as well....his face at the end of the fight you would never have thought he had been in a fight !!! and for a man who had barely fought in 4 years who last time out had been put on his ass by a nobody like kevin howard !!

Hagler was possibly the best middleweight ever but styles make fights and hagler would never have beaten leonard if they had fought 100 times....hagler has even admitted this since !

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COME ON RICKY LAD :toast::victory::drink:

Many have labelled HATTON from his early days as a 1 Dimentional Fighter, i think he showed his skill as a boxer when he beat Kostya Tszu..........if he had gone in and just tried to brawl Tszu he would most probably ended up on his arse as the OZ could certainly Bang :boxing:

I think that HATTON will constantly target MAYWEATHER's BODY and GOD help MAYWEATHER if he leaves any opening ...........people are saying MAYWEATHER will simply outbox RICKY.........to DO that he will need space, i cant see him been given any, De La Hoya managed to do this and i feel that if he was in better shape and hadnt faded he would have beaten FLOYD :toast:

PREDICTION...................HATTON POINTS..........PERSONALLY ...........I would love to see FLOYD get SPARKED OUT.......The DISRESPECTFUL b*****d :angry:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by Tommy

10 days ago my local bookies offered

Mayweather win 1/2

Hatton win 2/1

Just checked again and the odds are

Mayweather win 8/11

Hatton win 11/8

Odds are changing quite a lot,perhaps they know something we don't :whistling:

Im looking forward to this fight...the first for a wee while now but i think theres a few possible outcomes that will decide the fight 1) hatton will get through with the body shots,slowing the talented mayweather down as he will stick and move all through the fight if he can,but if ricky catches him with his crunching body shots i think he will go on to stop him. 2)mayweather will like most in the states expect him to,give hatton a boxing lesson with his guile and undoubted talent the guy posseses and will proberly out point him. or 3) the outcome i think will happen myself, a stopage from hatton cutting badly as i think mayweather has the tools at his disposal to expliot this....but i hope im wrong all the same as hatton seems like a top bloke,my bro met him out one night somewhere or another local and spoke very highly of the guy being really down to earth...even although my bro boxed in his younger day's,they spoke of many other things including fitba and the like...my bro thought he was the bee's knees :notworthy: