Not Another Woman For Priminister

If the Tories think the people will just forget about them screwing us out of Brexit I think they're going to be very shocked.

Just to shoehorn in Labour :whistling: it's even more important now that Corbyn stays leader of the opposition, Owen Smith the main challenger to him has already pledged to hold another referendum :no: I can't see him opposing May screwing us if she tries...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked her emphasis on keeping the union together. If I were Scottish or Irish, the last thing I would want to do now, would be to leave the union and shackel myself to an undemocratic and failing E

A lot of folks are rubbishing her but I'm cautiously optimistic given the options. If that's true then it just reinforces what I believe. We'll see...

I'm just glad there getting on with it to be honest

Posted Images

If the Tories think the people will just forget about them screwing us out of Brexit I think they're going to be very shocked.

f***ing hell, even politicians aren't that daft. Most folk are still moaning about stuff the Torys did 40 year ago! LOL

f***ing hell, even politicians aren't that daft. Most folk are still moaning about stuff the Torys did 40 year ago! LOL

Screwing us on Brexit would turn the South East into just as much of a wasteland to the Tories as the North and Scotland :yes:

I still reckon they might just be stupid and arrogant enough to try it...

Or maybe I need to lay off the green and take the tinfoil hat off :whistling::laugh:

• Like 1

Screwing us on Brexit would turn the South East into just as much of a wasteland to the Tories as the North and Scotland :yes:

I still reckon they might just be stupid and arrogant enough to try it...

Or maybe I need to lay off the green and take the tinfoil hat off :whistling::laugh:

Being a glass half full type I actually think may is trying to out move sturgeon .. I would imagine even the most stout Scottish europhile would be having second thoughts after yesterday's event's in France but old jimmy will keep pushing she cant help it I'm not sure she will get the backing she thinks she has when push comes to shove. .and as for the brexit team being the fall guy's I can't see that either if brexit is a failure theres only one place the blame will be falling and that's right at Mays Jimmy choo's!... Although it wasn't planned or will ever be admitted what happened in nice is a gift to May.

Trouble brewing for May within the party already.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693911/Mayday-Tory-donor-backlash-PM-s-help-poor-speech-forced-abandon-voting-boundary-changes.html

Theresa May's vow to 'win big' at the next General Election was hit by a twin setback last night.

The new Prime Minister faced a backlash from Tory donors over her promise to boost workers' rights and her warning that she would give 'less priority to the wealthy'.

And she may be forced to abandon parliamentary boundary changes that would have given her an extra 20 Tory MPs.

Ministers fear the post-Brexit constitutional chaos will wreck plans to crush a Lords revolt over a boundary shake-up.

And senior Conservatives report complaints from some rich donors following Mrs May's pledge to give employees more representation on boards and to crack down on executive pay.

She served notice she would champion the working classes and not 'prioritise the wealthy' in tax cuts.

It won her unlikely praise from former Labour leader Ed Miliband – and alarmed some Conservative donors who bankroll the party.

Edited by BGD