Walk Out With Joeb8866 And "lunar"

a few of you may of seen on here joeb8866 post asking about any one in mid wales who could take him out for a mooch with his young cockerxpatterdale "lunar". as it turns out he lives about 3 miles from me, so as i have a decent amount of permission in this area i figured id try and help him out!

i arranged to meat him in the village and he followed me up to the farm. The little bitch he has is a real eye catcher. and what struck me with her is how steady and responsive she is!

i took with me one of my beagles and a terrier and little "lunar" to complete the pack, and we set off for a couple of tight plantings. it wasn't long before the beagle was in full cry crashing through the brambles and to my surprise little "lunar" was away with her smashing through the cover like it was non existent! this is how she was all the way through the short session! she was a real natural and her drive for a young bitch is spot on! shes a great size for the thickest of cover and id imagine there is no going back now with this little bitch! just to put the icing o the cake after a short hunt we found "lunar" up to her tail in an earth marking well! cracking start for a young bitch!

also spent half hour stock breaking but this was also no issue. and by the end we had her working cover in and around our 100 plus chickens and ducks without so much as a second glance! onwards and upwards!

sorry about the shite pictures the little bitch was never still for long

post-93865-0-69481900-1467704136_thumb.jpg

post-93865-0-94992900-1467704141_thumb.jpg

post-93865-0-95679900-1467704145_thumb.jpg

post-93865-0-41384000-1467704150_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Well done gwalchmai - it was obvious the bitch had potential and that joe was keen and level headed. It can be hard getting started on your own with no land or contacts and although it was probably no big deal for you, your generosity will have meant the world to him :thumbs:

Well done gwalchmai - it was obvious the bitch had potential and that joe was keen and level headed. It can be hard getting started on your own with no land or contacts and although it was probably no big deal for you, your generosity will have meant the world to him :thumbs:

joe was a great lad mate and had done some great foundation work with the little bitch which just made everything that little bit easier! the permission i have local certainly isnt the most productive but it serves its purpose. i have had my share of invites and have met some good people through it so only fair to return favours and help out where i can

• Like 1

joe was a great lad mate and had done some great foundation work with the little bitch which just made everything that little bit easier! the permission i have local certainly isnt the most productive but it serves its purpose. i have had my share of invites and have met some good people through it so only fair to return favours and help out where i can

Spot on :thumbs:

Cracking few hours at it Dan, Both keen as mustard for next week already :thumbs:

Cheers for the help !

ha ha that b*****d terrier wont be joining us......im not waiting hours for the little sod to come out of any more bale stacks! ha ah

I thought he'd settled in there for the night after a while mate :laugh: bitch was Ko'd the rest of the night once we were home too !