7 Healthy Pups

Wouldn't mind chucking £ take a chance with one them pups but not sure I would pay that bud atb with them chunks will u be getting then jabbed an chipped before sell?

Is £125-£150 too much ?

• Like 2

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well looks like my bitch has finished 4 bitches 3 dogs bitch and pups both seem happy thanks for looking

no problem mate and i will do bud,,if anyone of here is interested in a pup and will truly give it a good home and as much works as it wants drop me a pm i dont mind to gift one or two out to members

Posted Images

Wouldn't mind chucking £ take a chance with one them pups but not sure I would pay that bud atb with them chunks will u be getting then jabbed an chipped before sell?

Is £125-£150 too much ?

its nothing i think whats £150 for a dog that may bring you years of hunting iv said it before and say it again people will spend shit loads on lamps and other gear ect but no on a dog makes no sence to me i gave 550 for the little black wooley saluki x wooley pup iv got and dident think twice because its what i wanted dont see how anyone can grumble at 150

No mate I wasn't saying it was too much.

£150 is a reasonable amount

i no that mate just saying i dont see how people can say thats alot to pay for a pup maybe they forget about stud fee ,worming feeding ,micro chipping ,jabs ect

no problem mate and i will do bud,,if anyone of here is interested in a pup and will truly give it a good home and as much works as it wants drop me a pm i dont mind to gift one or two out to members on here were i can watch the pups progress

• Like 7

People want stuff for buttons

thats it mate and i sure wont be giveing pups to people that are moaning about spending 150 quid if the lad would of messaged me and been prepared to pay and been generally interested i would of just gifted him one and not insult me by saying a poxy 150 is to much

• Like 1