Tempted But....................

I popped into my local RFD today for a coffee and chat along with a scrounge for some BKL mounts. He didn't have the mounts BUT what was leaning agaist the wall behing the counter had me fixed to the spot.

A Rapid MK2, .22 mint..................well of course I asked to take a closer look, it seemed much lighter in the hand than I expected, Oh my lord, it felt spot on fitted with a quick fill port as well. It had just been priced up at £550 and my mind was racing with 'SHALL I DO IT' but then the dawning of reality was dropped in my lap as the RFD said it was an FAC version

Not happy.

Phil

• Like 1

Yep do it. Even if it's a shed internally, and you won't know until you get to know it, it'll start a rapid fascination. Rapids generally are better running hot... They just are.

Do it just for the images.

Is it a mk1 or 2?

Obviously, a ticket is more important here, I would guess you have one.

Thinking mk2 and no fac rez,dont know why but something in the post gives me this impression...

Bet it was .22 and lighter in the hand than expected,possibly quick fill port and around £550,just me being facetious...

• Like 1

Thinking mk2 and no fac rez,dont know why but something in the post gives me this impression...

Bet it was .22 and lighter in the hand than expected,possibly quick fill port and around £550,just me being facetious...

Haha... Nice one:)

Think Phil might have a fac too!

Sh!t hot with a shotgun... Hmm

Atb si

Ah,,,,,,,there we have it boys, a shotgun cert ,Yes.................FAC, no. That is the reason it is still there. I have been toying with the idea of getting an FAC ticket but not sure my perm would be suitable to get approval because there are public footpaths on the edge which might screw it up. I have just been told that whilst my shotgun cert is due in October, with the backlog, I need to apply now and I am not ready to go for an FAC at the moment which is a pity because if I applied for both at the same time, my shotgun cert will only cost me £2.00 extra.

Just not good timing I'm afraid.

Phil

• Like 1

Ah,,,,,,,there we have it boys, a shotgun cert ,Yes.................FAC, no. That is the reason it is still there. I have been toying with the idea of getting an FAC ticket but not sure my perm would be suitable to get approval because there are public footpaths on the edge which might screw it up. I have just been told that whilst my shotgun cert is due in October, with the backlog, I need to apply now and I am not ready to go for an FAC at the moment which is a pity because if I applied for both at the same time, my shotgun cert will only cost me £2.00 extra.

Just not good timing I'm afraid.

Phil

Phil speak to Simon(pianoman) about fac air as thats what he went for just the fac air

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Get thee hence temptation.......................oh, I am so weak...............deposit paid !!!!

Phil

Did you have a word with Simon then Phil

about the fac,,air

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Get thee hence temptation.......................oh, I am so weak...............deposit paid !!!!

Phil

Did you have a word with Simon then Phil

about the fac,,air

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Yes I did Jimmy and applying for an FAC ticket along with my renewal shotgun certificate so they run together.

I wish I had seen your guns for sale JJM, I would have been interested.

Phil

• Like 1