Johnny you's have had a good comp but still couldn't beat our lot who are woefull

How many really THOUGHT :)

Wales would make the semis ???

Not many ' even counting Welshmen .

Thanks for the back handed compliment, so losing to you says what? That we had one bad game? Or we are shit?

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come, Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Caw

Haha I'm only messing.   It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's n

Posted Images

Johnny you's have had a good comp but still couldn't beat our lot who are woefull

How many really THOUGHT :)

Wales would make the semis ???

Not many ' even counting Welshmen .

Thanks for the back handed compliment, so losing to you says what? That we had one bad game? Or we are shit?

It says England were temporarily less shit than normal for a few minutes.

the truth is gnash those boys play for each other when is the last time an english man knocked somebody out for critisizing his mate and not protecting himself but protecting his mate.

I dont think its necessarily a case of playing for each other i just see them in a similar way to what we saw with Leicester they just seem to want it that bit more.......they play with a fantastic energy and desire i just hope that doesnt change in the semi final and they become too tactical.......at the moment they are getting after teams chasing them down and really enjoying their macthes i hope they dont sit off of Portugal...........again same as Leicester if they stay true to their own game and dont change it for anyone they could pull off a major upset here.
fair point but take the team apart as individuals compare them to england and they wouldnt lace englands boots there is more to it than just chasing every ball down . Those boys were kissing each other on the lips at the end of the game a bit too close maybe but when was the last time rooney shifted kane its obvious them boys spend so much time tryin to make the squad and fighting for places they hate each other when they get together.

I genuinely think the Welsh bottled it against England for some reason.......they certainly didnt get after us the way they have got after every other team and thats probably why we beat them.....im not convinced kissing each other on the lips is why they,ve done well :D like i say i think its more a case of the courage they have shown in getting after teams which i really hope they do against Portugal.......apparently Portugal havent won a game in normal time the whole tournament so theres a lot worse semi finals Wales could of had​ theres got to be a real hope of a place in the final surely ?.............im still trying to dig out a Welsh relative from somewhere ive even resorted to the wifes lot but no good but still got a few days yet :D

• Like 1

the truth is gnash those boys play for each other when is the last time an english man knocked somebody out for critisizing his mate and not protecting himself but protecting his mate.

I dont think its necessarily a case of playing for each other i just see them in a similar way to what we saw with Leicester they just seem to want it that bit more.......they play with a fantastic energy and desire i just hope that doesnt change in the semi final and they become too tactical.......at the moment they are getting after teams chasing them down and really enjoying their macthes i hope they dont sit off of Portugal...........again same as Leicester if they stay true to their own game and dont change it for anyone they could pull off a major upset here.
fair point but take the team apart as individuals compare them to england and they wouldnt lace englands boots there is more to it than just chasing every ball down . Those boys were kissing each other on the lips at the end of the game a bit too close maybe but when was the last time rooney shifted kane its obvious them boys spend so much time tryin to make the squad and fighting for places they hate each other when they get together.

I genuinely think the Welsh bottled it against England for some reason.......they certainly didnt get after us the way they have got after every other team and thats probably why we beat them.....im not convinced kissing each other on the lips is why they,ve done well :D like i say i think its more a case of the courage they have shown in getting after teams which i really hope they do against Portugal.......apparently Portugal havent won a game in normal time the whole tournament so theres a lot worse semi finals Wales could of had​ theres got to be a real hope of a place in the final surely ?.............im still trying to dig out a Welsh relative from somewhere ive even resorted to the wifes lot but no good but still got a few days yet :D
With my surname being as Irish as you can get and half the family still over there, and mothers side all down from London during the war it was a tough task to find my route into my true ancestory but perseverance finally paid off, I feel truly liberated... God it's great to be Welsh!! Lol Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2

With my surname being as Irish as you can get and half the family still over there, and mothers side all down from London during the war it was a tough task to find my route into my true ancestory but perseverance finally paid off, I feel truly liberated... God it's great to be Welsh!! Lol

You've had a few cwtches Kev, that's more a connection to being Welsh than some of the dubious attempts on here LOL

Sorry i should re - phrase that not " bottled it " against England.........sat back and didnt press us is more appropriate........im jealous and envious not bitter and twisted :D .

We were just conserving our energy for the bigger games ahead, it's a marathon not a sprint and we realised that early on... No need to waste energy against losers like England....

I'm worryingly enjoying my stint as a Welshman lol

• Like 4

Sorry i should re - phrase that not " bottled it " against England.........sat back and didnt press us is more appropriate........im jealous and envious not bitter and twisted :D .

We were just conserving our energy for the bigger games ahead, it's a marathon not a sprint and we realised that early on... No need to waste energy against losers like England....

Both wrong you are. We felt sorry for you we did, we knew if you didn't beat us you'd struggle to qualify. We had plenty in the tank and we were confident we could still go through.

After all that's what good neighbours do, we help each other out. ;)

Both wrong you are. We felt sorry for you we did, we knew if you didn't beat us you'd struggle to qualify. We had plenty in the tank and we were confident we could still go through.

Well said Bach,isn't it .

• Like 3

Well said Bach,isn't it .

Tidy.

• Like 1

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come,

Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Cawl for my tea, got the Y Ddraig Goch flying out side the house....

Me and the kids sing Land of My Fathers every night before they go sleep....

• Like 8

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come,

Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Cawl for my tea, got the Y Ddraig Goch flying out side the house....

Me and the kids sing Land of My Fathers every night before they go sleep....

LOL.

A selfie in a Welsh top and it's a done deal butt, you can be Welsh for the day. Just had a letter of the Senned giving it the ok. :)

• Like 2