It's time for a change buddy something lighter is needed

You could always fill it with helium?!!

Anyways!! What you looking new?

Gun, sling and shroud and a cheap scope. £650-£700.

The bipod isnt worth much as part of the package. Keep it or sell it separately.

I would say £500-£550

You have a decent rifle there...

What makes you consider the compatto? Out of interest. From what I've seen on the tube, they're getting a lot of positive comments.

Not held one myself yet.

had hold of a compatto today and if you taped the barrel it taped on the air cylinder and it was only just to say a tap!

hence i didn't buy it... not for me!

atb si

It's literally moved? Just to confirm that's what you mean. Can't believe it.

yeah... its a floating shrouded barrel only a few mm between that n cylinder but its not banded, don't know weather it was the shroud that wasn't right or what but its not good and no good for what i put them through.... and that was just tapping it :icon_eek:

atb si

• Like 1

It's not a dud Rez, I was having a play with one in the shop last week and I totally agree with Si, there is quite a bit of movement at the forend. He has sold around 25 now with glowing reports back from the punters and one faulty one which was exchanged straight away. They are lighter but do not have the feel of the R10. I really want to like it but just don't somehow as I thought it would make a good ratter but can't see me getting one to be honest.

Phil

I suppose it the first fully floating barrel I know of that actually moves on being 'tapped'. Imagine taking that out in the field and it gets a knock, Ill beat me in the head confidence wise that its lost zero.

Ive been told its the best thing since sliced bread by a chap at the club. LIke you. Not really for me.

You can only take it that it is not an issue because they are selling like hot cakes, certainly with the 3 RFD's that I have spoken to and following Si Pittaway who swears it is a tack driver so who knows.

Phil

They sell like hot cakes due to Si... going on his fb group and channel. The man becomes a walking sales board. We'll all have an S200 next :)

He's a epic shot mind.

• Like 4