Any Apbt Folks On Here?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will post a couple pics latter on today..and foxbolter I'm not a drug dealer and I don't own them for my ego..Lol.I been boxing since I was a kid and like animal that reflects me..just like the patt

Bird, I don't feel Richard Straton is a pit man..but a man that wrote a book just like Diane jussup..

Posted Images

The dog on leash is young and coming of age. Be is a Boudreaux dog top and bottom..the one in the kennel is a year old dog. His top is Boudreaux and the bottom is Cardenas blood off the T-BUD dog..Mr Boudreaux is a friend of mine and I believe to be the best pit man of all times and will be forever grateful to know him and to have his dogs..and for those who know who MR CARDENAS IS, was another great pit man of all times who sadly just past away about a month ago.there is only a few legends left in the United states..

• Like 1

The dog on leash is young and coming of age. Be is a Boudreaux dog top and bottom..the one in the kennel is a year old dog. His top is Boudreaux and the bottom is Cardenas blood off the T-BUD dog..Mr Boudreaux is a friend of mine and I believe to be the best pit man of all times and will be forever grateful to know him and to have his dogs..and for those who know who MR CARDENAS IS, was another great pit man of all times who sadly just past away about a month ago.there is only a few legends left in the United states..

how do you rate( richard stratton), ive got some of his books on the breed, the books seem ok :thumbs:

Rippem is it true apbt were used as nanny dogs for kids in pioneering days

I read that it was a myth made up by kennel club to sell staffy registrations, not sure how true it is though
It may have been a myth but you wouldn't want to have approached any of my kids when they were babies without either the staffy knowing you or the ex or me being present :laugh:

She was and is very protective of what she sees as weak. My mum has some pretty sever disabilities and the staffy is never away from her side unless she's out with the old man. She has been known to growl menacingly at anyone she is unfamiliar with who raises their voice nearmy mum.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

Here is a breeding of 2 of my dogs. The female is at a friends house who needed the blood for his yard..I didn't charge him anything for my female or the pups..but in the future I know we're there at in case I need to use one.close friends shouldn't charge each other for dogs in my opinion. The bitch is miss prissy, she also came from Mr Boudreaux..the male is buddy another one from MR BOUDREAUX. He is as game as they come..his bite is second to none..hell of a dog! https://www.dropbox.com/sc/vour2e5mjnt61hd/AAAOQls7B6M_nunk2neWFbwQa

• Like 2

Not particularly interested in photographs myself but would be interested to see a few peds if you have bred your own line for 26 years......not to be critical i just think you can tell a lot about a mans understanding of bulldogs from his peds over enough time,particularly if they are down off well known dogs.......it would also be interesting to see what Floyd was putting out towards the end.

• Like 3

Never said I bred my own line for 26 years..said I've had them for 26 years.I don't walk outside my peds and try and think I can do better then the man I got my dogs from. I couldn't do better then him.I liked his dogs from the very start and why would I try and make it different when I'm satisfied with what the man has been breeding all these years..and I have peds on my dogs but don't paper the dogs I have bred myself. No need to because I know how there bred. I don't do breedings all the time but once in a blue moon to replace the old..I'm not a puppy peddler..

And sorry I don't have any of his per say newer blood.I have his older blood..he isa real old man now and sells quite a bit of pups.were before he didn't sell many.and after his arrest he doesn't do the dogs anymore..do you get what I'm saying? And because there not looked at I don't want them just because of there blood..his new stock after the bust was given back to him from other folks to restart his yard..never know truly what they put into it themselves. Some folks like to change the recipe and never tell anyone.my dogs are bred of the skull/maverick dogs. These are dogs that are up close in my peds not back in the ped.

Ive been around strongdogs all my life here and back in ireland with the family .. The british isles and Rep of Ireland have prduced some fantastic dogs and some superb dogmen . Shame it is the way it is now with dda.. ive paid a price of having them so i tend not to now but what a breed they are truly awesome

• Like 2

Never said I bred my own line for 26 years..said I've had them for 26 years.I don't walk outside my peds and try and think I can do better then the man I got my dogs from. I couldn't do better then him.I liked his dogs from the very start and why would I try and make it different when I'm satisfied with what the man has been breeding all these years..and I have peds on my dogs but don't paper the dogs I have bred myself. No need to because I know how there bred. I don't do breedings all the time but once in a blue moon to replace the old..I'm not a puppy peddler..

It wasnt a trick question chief you said you had the dogs 26 years and had a yard of 20 odd dogs that would suggest you bred a few i was simply curious to see how they looked on paper thats all......you speak about a hard mouthed game dog and it would just be interesting to see where it came from.....i just like looking over peds that all.

• Like 1

Never acted like it was a trick question.. and I answered you also..I told you I have papers on my dogs except the ones I've bred..because I know how there bred and don't sell any because I'm not a peddler so no need to paper them for myslef..and why are you acting like a pecker head to me? You sound cocky and arrogant in your post no need to be that way. So please I'm not gay, stop trying to wave your little guy at me! Not into those things..and if your from the states your more then welcome to come see what I have. I have no need to lie..and if you really need to see my peds I will post one up for you so you can see what type of animal I have..I'll post one of my last litter for you..I have it on peds on line..

:icon_eek: Are you for real........what you getting all excited about i asked to see a ped i didnt ask you where you keep your life savings !!

I tell you what me ol son you carry on its not that important that you need to get defensive about it.......have a nice day and all that :thumbs:

• Like 4