Beddy Whip Pup Pics

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Virge05 - here's the brother to yours.

thought id put a few pics of me pup nige an me old terrier out fer a scrall enjoyin the mornin sun ?

one more

Posted Images

Cracking pup in good nick, but at 20" tts at just over six months, are you sure there's not a bit of greyhound blood in there somewhere? Nice pup all the same :thumbs:

No greyhound blood in there buddy... :thumbs:

thx shaaark.i dont think there is grey in him..i mite be wrong tho..i tink ees jus gonna be a gangly streak of piss like me..you know ow it goes dugs/owners lol..the dam was 1st cross bed whip and im not 100% but i sure the sire was pure whip..e was a crackin lookin dug called finn

found anuvver good pic of nige

He one of your pups then snifferboy. Just a slight question as to the height that's all, as you don't hear of too many beddy/whippets that tall at that age. Lovely pup though :thumbs:

I think they are all roughly that size buddy, mine is a touch smaller, more like her mum but my dads is a giant... Looks like it should be pulling a cart!!! Bare in mind that the Sire is 22" and 18kg's so they should level off at around that, thats what I'd hoped for...

• Like 1

Cracking pup in good nick, but at 20" tts at just over six months, are you sure there's not a bit of greyhound blood in there somewhere? Nice pup all the same :thumbs:

No greyhound blood in there buddy... :thumbs:

thx shaaark.i dont think there is grey in him..i mite be wrong tho..i tink ees jus gonna be a gangly streak of piss like me..you know ow it goes dugs/owners lol..the dam was 1st cross bed whip and im not 100% but i sure the sire was pure whip..e was a crackin lookin dug called finn

found anuvver good pic of nige

He one of your pups then snifferboy. Just a slight question as to the height that's all, as you don't hear of too many beddy/whippets that tall at that age. Lovely pup though :thumbs:

I think they are all roughly that size buddy, mine is a touch smaller, more like her mum but my dads is a giant... Looks like it should be pulling a cart!!! Bare in mind that the Sire is 22" and 18kg's so they should level off at around that, thats what I'd hoped for...

I get what you're saying :thumbs: . I've owned whippets over 22" in the past, and none were fragile etc etc lol, and that was many many years ago, but these days if you say that, alot of people on here would question whether they were pure or not. All my whippets were kc reg. But it's like I've said before, there's been big and small whippets since whippets have been around. Anyway, nice pup that, and I remember now ideation's dog was the sire :thumbs:

• Like 2

thx gaz.northernlite an fuji..much appreciated✌

thx whitevan man..yeah i picked nige out at week old i tink it waswadn ard choice of 2 lol..

i was out wit dan las week fer a mooch..his two sisters beat him up all the time mate bit embarrasin ..willow tried t nail him as well..but yeah it was nice t go out an see em all at it..i like penny shes gonna be a good dug..i gonna give dans old man a saddle fer tilly an nige sum self defence classes

mate thas a nice lookin dugluvly coat as well..i dont mind nige bein smoothish..bit of double coat ting goin on wit him..but i wood av liked a bit of a scruffy nut on him like his sisters..ow old is that dug?atb