Pakis In Wales

Guest Navek

Guest Navek

What's happening with the pakis in Wales ? Mate said he'd seen a video on Facebook saying that a mob of pakis been going round kicking of smashing pubs up because there non mussies and don't like the fact there drinking alcohol ... Is it true ? Didn't think I'd hear the day mussies will stop the Welsh drinking lol

I would love to see that ... Especially at a rugby club on a Saturday about 2 hours after the game has finished and the boys are in the middle of their drinking games lol .......

• Like 2

I would love to see that ... Especially at a rugby club on a Saturday about 2 hours after the game has finished and the boys are in the middle of their drinking games lol .......

Not even God could help them lol
  • Like 1

When I stayed in Wales, the pakis knew there place...

Behind the till lol

And their still their around here no chance of them attacking people down here especially lads in pubs

Now that would be a laugh ?

Makes me laugh all the road works up the motorway best Birmingham all the sihkshafr there turban but no hard hat but every other workman has to have a hard hat it don't make sense I know its religious beliefs but the lads should have to wear hard hats either

Guest Navek

Lad in a warehouse were i used work told managing director he was a converted Muslim and asked if he could have pray breaks and some were quiet to pray said he had the right to pray 5 times a day they were going to allow him in the office to pray until they realised he was pissing about ... I wounder if he asked for 5 fag breaks a day if they would let him do that

They don't need to riot or smash pubs up.....they just infest a place like rats

Decent white people move out leaving the place full of Muslims and immigrants plus the native alcoholic scumbags

The pubs will shut through lack of trade and the pakis will supply the native scumbags with 2ltr bottles of cider

Bit like Newcastle's east end pubs turn into curry houses or multiple occupancy accomadation