Catching Tea....

I spent all f***ing weekend digging holes in rocky cunting ground in the f***ing beating sun and you keep posting pictures of your goddamn fishing trips!

Damn you Newkid!

Once again I am insanely jealous.

Sorry mate!!..... It was shit really, cold, wet, rough as f**k... And I bought the fish from sainsburies as the fishing was total shit too!! Hopefully that makes you feel a bit better lol

• Like 1

Plenty of plaice being caught off beesands if your willing to travel a lottle further

Yeah no problem on the travel, not quite an hour for me.

You been off the boat or catching from the shore mate?

Don't know the area that well down there, so any pointers would be most appreciated, pm if you prefer.

Nice one pal, very lucky been so close, I love my sea fishing, have a couple of boats, but hour and a half motorway driving to get to the coast, I still do it as often as possible though.

Your right about fresh mack, I like em still flapping :-)

• Like 1

I spent all f***ing weekend digging holes in rocky cunting ground in the f***ing beating sun and you keep posting pictures of your goddamn fishing trips!

Damn you Newkid!

Once again I am insanely jealous.

Sorry mate!!..... It was shit really, cold, wet, rough as f**k... And I bought the fish from sainsburies as the fishing was total shit too!! Hopefully that makes you feel a bit better lol

I do feel better now, thanks.