Amazing Mega Cheap Torch

What are the batteries like for these, I don't have anything that uses these batteries, they don't seem cheap.

Any tips here, and what about the chargers?

Cheers

18650 I'll put links up later for them and the charger.

:thumbs:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off thanks to tomburras for making me think about these, and his general help, also to David.evans and bigmac 97kt, for their generosity in supplying me with some very useful bits.   Let me se

Very true! Iv got a fair few lamps starting at t20,s torches up to a nightmaster 800 torch and hand held lamps from deben up to HID for my running dogs but for £3.42 it's great and will do the job fo

Me too they are good arnt they! When it burns out pm me ill post you one iv got got a spare

Posted Images

Oops what a plonka I just noticed it doesn't remember it's last mode, it's still bloody good tho.

But it does remember it's last mode if you allow around 8-10 seconds between turning it on and off so it will be spot on for lamping.

What are the batteries like for these, I don't have anything that uses these batteries, they don't seem cheap.

Cheers

Batteries....

18650 batteries from china if you can wait.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4pcs-3-7V-18650-9900mah-Li-ion-Rechargeable-Battery-For-LED-Flashlight-Torch-SY-/281924451137?hash=item41a401bb41:g:BNwAAOSwvUlWr1CW

Or from the uk.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4x-UltraFire-18650-4200mAh-3-7V-Rechargeable-Li-ion-Battery-for-Flashlight-torch-/261912856818?hash=item3cfb3908f2:g:rPsAAOSwNSxVPjaq

Cheers

Batteries....

18650 batteries from china if you can wait.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4pcs-3-7V-18650-9900mah-Li-ion-Rechargeable-Battery-For-LED-Flashlight-Torch-SY-/281924451137?hash=item41a401bb41:g:BNwAAOSwvUlWr1CW

Or from the uk.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4x-UltraFire-18650-4200mAh-3-7V-Rechargeable-Li-ion-Battery-for-Flashlight-torch-/261912856818?hash=item3cfb3908f2:g:rPsAAOSwNSxVPjaq

Cheers for this, and the Chargers!

That is a heck of a difference, and allegedly the cheap Chinese are 9900mAh against 4700mAh as well.

I wouldn't trust the ratings, iv Had low Ah batteries last longer than high ones. But they are really cheap and small anyway so a stick few in your pocket your sorted.

Hence my use of the word allegedly! :thumbs:

Just the same, looking at that lot and going for the cheapest options, it adds up to £11.00 exactly, for lamp, batteries, charger, postage.

Frankly, in this day and age its got to be worth a try for that!

Cheers! :thumbs:

• Like 1

I wouldn't trust the ratings, iv Had low Ah batteries last longer than high ones. But they are really cheap and small anyway so a stick few in your pocket your sorted.

Hence my use of the word allegedly! :thumbs:

Just the same, looking at that lot and going for the cheapest options, it adds up to £11.00 exactly, for lamp, batteries, charger, postage.

Frankly, in this day and age its got to be worth a try for that!

For the price and size they are ace!

1 battery, not had chance to test how long it lasts tho. You can get a mount for your torch on eBay too.

If you would be so kind as to post a link for the mount....

....and if you have your credit card number available as well.. :laugh::laugh:

Your assistance is much appreciated!

Cheers :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hi Deker of course, heres the best cheap mount to use........

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Details-about-Torch-Laser-Rifle-Scope-Light-Velcro-Clamp-Mount-for-Streamlight-/191249785161?hash=item2c87602149:g:1J8AAOSwrklVdrqB

these fit small torches and also the bigger ones if you decide to upgrade to a T20 (superb torch)

For an idea of the size of the torch here's a 501b mounted with that mount.....

AB5CEE56-A101-49B8-9D22-A2E769154992_zps

Don't be fooled by the size they are great!

Brilliant.

Dont bother buying one(lamp mount) Deker pm me your addy and post code mate iv got one hear you can have

ill get it sent off asap for you bud

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Brilliant.

Dont bother buying one(lamp mount) Deker pm me your addy and post code mate iv got one hear you can have

ill get it sent off asap for you bud

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

That's very generous of you and much appreciated, thank you.

PM on the way! :thumbs:

• Like 1