Amazing Mega Cheap Torch

I ordered this for using at work but when its arrived I stuck a battery in it and WOW nice mega compact lamping torch.

Its multiple mode but it remembers its last selected mode, its not quite a T20 but its still really good and for the price, thought id stick a link up incase anyone wants one.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361424598676?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

for £3.42 including post its dirt cheap and would suit anyone on a tight budget or just wants a nice bright compact torch.

its that good im ordering another :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off thanks to tomburras for making me think about these, and his general help, also to David.evans and bigmac 97kt, for their generosity in supplying me with some very useful bits.   Let me se

Very true! Iv got a fair few lamps starting at t20,s torches up to a nightmaster 800 torch and hand held lamps from deben up to HID for my running dogs but for £3.42 it's great and will do the job fo

Me too they are good arnt they! When it burns out pm me ill post you one iv got got a spare

Posted Images

Nothing wrong with those cheap little torches. I have a couple of the 501b's. Spot on for air rifle range and not over bright.

Fit nicely in a 25 mm mount.

And at a few quid a piece if they go tits up you can wang em in the bin.

I've one here that's been on top of the rifle for a good 5 year and still going strong.

Get on alibaba and check out the £30 t30's. Pittance a piece. Yes you've to buy a boat load. Sell them in dribs and drabs to claw your money back but it's all the same old cheap tat made in China.

(Not knocking the t30's though)

A good torch Mac old boy is going to set you back in excess of £150 and they don't stop at £400 :no:

not being funny Tom but in my time iv had most of the cheap lamps

now i use the good ones lol

and a cheap lamp is not cheap for nothing my dear friend

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Very true! Iv got a fair few lamps starting at t20,s torches up to a nightmaster 800 torch and hand held lamps from deben up to HID for my running dogs but for £3.42 it's great and will do the job for someone starting out or on a budget.

• Like 1

I've an aespheric lens on one of mine. Gifted by a mate so a bonus. When these burn out I will have a look at your three and a half quidder mate :thumbs:

Me too they are good arnt they! When it burns out pm me ill post you one iv got got a spare

• Like 1

I've an aespheric lens on one of mine. Gifted by a mate so a bonus. When these burn out I will have a look at your three and a half quidder mate :thumbs:

Cheers pal. But that may be a way off. As I said ones done about 5 years and I have a spare and another in bits.

Thanks for the offer though. Knowing my luck of late they will all go tits up this week :laugh: and I will be messaging you at the end of the week!!

Nothing wrong with those cheap little torches. I have a couple of the 501b's. Spot on for air rifle range and not over bright.

Fit nicely in a 25 mm mount.

And at a few quid a piece if they go tits up you can wang em in the bin.

I've one here that's been on top of the rifle for a good 5 year and still going strong.

Get on alibaba and check out the £30 t30's. Pittance a piece. Yes you've to buy a boat load. Sell them in dribs and drabs to claw your money back but it's all the same old cheap tat made in China.

(Not knocking the t30's though)

A good torch Mac old boy is going to set you back in excess of £150 and they don't stop at £400 :no:

Im not knocking the lamps Moxy Sean (vizlauk ) has a cree lamp and he has had it for years he now keeps it in his pocket and uses it as a spotter .

I got one at the same time but it did not take long to feck up lol :laugh:

so got another and that lasted a bit longer , but then came along the t20,s and the t67,s and so on

But as for a lamp to get you started there spot on are the cheap ones and as you say,d if they feck up then you just bin them and get another as i did quite often lol :laugh:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

What are the batteries like for these, I don't have anything that uses these batteries, they don't seem cheap.

Any tips here, and what about the chargers?

Cheers

18650 I'll put links up later for them and the charger.