Cooklands Deerhounds

Trevor has all ways had deerhounds ever since I was a boy and he's a lot older than me and over the years I can honestly say Trevor's dogs have always done well in the field I'm not really into deerhounds but I've been upto Scotland with him pre ban on his permissions and we have never come back empty handed

• Like 1

Trevor has all ways had deerhounds ever since I was a boy and he's a lot older than me and over the years I can honestly say Trevor's dogs have always done well in the field I'm not really into deerhounds but I've been upto Scotland with him pre ban on his permissions and we have never come back empty handed

does he keep 1st x's as well or pures.?

Trevor has all ways had deerhounds ever since I was a boy and he's a lot older than me and over the years I can honestly say Trevor's dogs have always done well in the field not really into deerhounds but I've been upto Scotland with him pre ban on his permissions and we have never come back empty handed

Did he used to knock around with fritz and keep borders,then come down south to work for a while?

Do many on here use them what are they like and does he bred any full deerhounds now a day,s.if so anyone got a number for him.

yer man outside mullingar breeds em,save you shipping.
ive been in touch with a fella from down south hes a bitch pup for sale waiting to see a pic of her .he,s from westmeath the pup is 6 mth,s old and from great working line,s so hopefully it works out save me going across the pond. Edited by hounddog3

Yes he also keeps first x

Trevor has all ways had deerhounds ever since I was a boy and he's a lot older than me and over the years I can honestly say Trevor's dogs have always done well in the field not really into deerhounds but I've been upto Scotland with him pre ban on his permissions and we have never come back empty handed

Did he used to knock around with fritz and keep borders,then come down south to work for a while?
He done a bit with fritz about 20 years ago
  • Like 2

He done a bit with fritz about 20 years ago
Is Fritz the big fat gobshite fucka off Cracker ?
  • Like 2