Tyson Fat Man Fury???

It's very easy to gain and loose weight when your his size.

I lost half a stone in 3 days last week after the bairn was born

( who'd gona be first with the wise crack ) :)

You're right Max, even easier with trainers and nutritionists around you and the financial backing for good food and supplements. I can drop 3 stone in 3 months with hard training and eating right so I don't doubt he can do it in 2 months.

But I still think it shows a lack of commitment to the sport. Sure they are allowed a bit of time off between fights, but the heavyweight champion of the world should look like an athlete in my opinion. Especially 10 weeks before a major title defence.

Each to their own though, he did say he hates training, hates dieting, hates boxing and doesn't give a toss about looking the part and he would beat Wlad right now.

he in the wrong job then, he should go on black stuff or better still go on few doors, his size and mouth would soon have a affect on the door .

He wouldn't be a multi millionaire working the doors though mate

true gaz, well on the tarmack then, he can do my drive for the right price :D

It's very easy to gain and loose weight when your his size.

I lost half a stone in 3 days last week after the bairn was born

( who'd gona be first with the wise crack ) :)

You're right Max, even easier with trainers and nutritionists around you and the financial backing for good food and supplements. I can drop 3 stone in 3 months with hard training and eating right so I don't doubt he can do it in 2 months.

But I still think it shows a lack of commitment to the sport. Sure they are allowed a bit of time off between fights, but the heavyweight champion of the world should look like an athlete in my opinion. Especially 10 weeks before a major title defence.

Each to their own though, he did say he hates training, hates dieting, hates boxing and doesn't give a toss about looking the part and he would beat Wlad right now.

he in the wrong job then, he should go on black stuff or better still go on few doors, his size and mouth would soon have a affect on the door .
He wouldn't be a multi millionaire working the doors though mate

true gaz, well on the tarmack then, he can do my drive for the right price :D

I'm in the wrong game if tarmackers get £15m a night lol

He probably only has about 20 lb to come off thats nothing for a guy of his frame its like a welterweight losing 6 lb......10 weeks is plenty of time........everyones different some fighters like to stay active and maintain their shape others prefer to completely let go and rebuild from scratch one isnt better than the other its whatever suits the individual.......the only problem with continually starting from scratch is its not good for the longevity of your career the body just cant be broken down and built back up regularly over years and still reach the same peaks......but then i very much doubt Fury will have a long career.

Edited by gnasher16