Out Exercising Hounds

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

to tell you the truth me and a mate we have 6 couple between us we don't use any guns or lurcher we just let the hounds do what they where bread to do hunt and what ever they run in we dig all the ho

Myself and a mate have 2 couple of beagles and 1 couple of harriers between us. We both hunt mounted with foxhounds as well, but hearing your own in cry is something else.

Posted Images

I follow a foot pack down in West Wales, just wish when I was younger that I could have established my own pack. I am bias to the Welsh buthunt different breeds, an English dog that we were gifted went well this season. I bet like me you are looking forward to next season, counting down the months lol. ATB

perfair the welsh hound myself but keep couple english and a fell x english not be long to season starts again its all about bounding with the pups for next few months stock breaking and trying keep the older ones from trying kill each other

many hounds yous hunting yourselfs

Edited by milliken

Yes have eighteen couple plus the pups. Hopefully the pups will be half as good as the dams and sires. Bad breeding season last year so were gifted quite a few hounds. But like yourself have a variety all going well, flying at the end of the season after a poor start

Yes have eighteen couple plus the pups. Hopefully the pups will be half as good as the dams and sires. Bad breeding season last year so were gifted quite a few hounds. But like yourself have a variety all going well, flying at the end of the season after a poor start

any pics of your hounds.