Boxing At The Weekend...

On 13/03/2024 at 14:19, paddyluke said:

how can Ngannou be a stepping stone to a world title fight??, this is what i can't understand🤪

Eddie Hearn mate it’s an absolute joke would still like to see wilder vs Joshua still think wilder wins 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

On 11/03/2024 at 09:47, shaaark said:

That fight with Gilley, back in October, was one of the best fights I've seen in a good while, gnash.

A rematch would be deserving of both of them.

Well worth another watch....

Yokel 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, kanny said:

Had no idea he was fighting mate... he should fight Joyce next, similar pace! Lol

• Haha 1
On 13/03/2024 at 14:19, paddyluke said:

how can Ngannou be a stepping stone to a world title fight??, this is what i can't understand🤪

For the simple reason that Fury and Frank Warren made a colossal f**k up fighting him in the first place......they made an unprecedented cash grab that has come back to shoot them in the foot while elevating one of their main competitors.

For a novice boxer to now be a yardstick to judge elite heavyweight boxers by you can blame nobody but Frank Warren and Tyson Fury....that was the risk/reward they took.

• Like 3
On 17/03/2024 at 09:54, YOKEL said:

Well worth another watch....

Yokel 

Cracking fight that was everything was as it should be in small hall boxing the build up,the atmosphere,the aftermath.....was sat with Sam's Dad and Grandad good fighting family out of the flats as we say in these parts....the Grandad old Tom was a good dogman back years ago Pit Bulls/Staffords etc.....and Sams Dad Steve was national Bmx Champ when we was kids believe it or not 😂......smashing fight hope they do it again,good lad Louis Green as well.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Cracking fight that was everything was as it should be in small hall boxing the build up,the atmosphere,the aftermath.....was sat with Sam's Dad and Grandad good fighting family out of the flats as we say in these parts....the Grandad old Tom was a good dogman back years ago Pit Bulls/Staffords etc.....and Sams Dad Steve was national Bmx Champ when we was kids believe it or not 😂......smashing fight hope they do it again,good lad Louis Green as well.

Aye, both come across as decent sorts, and a lovely bit of respect shown by both at the end of that, as it should be. Always liked going down York hall, cracking venue. Ain't been for a few years now mind. Last time I was there that daft bugger John fury was kicking off outside before they'd even opened the doors! 😂

Yokel 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, YOKEL said:

Aye, both come across as decent sorts, and a lovely bit of respect shown by both at the end of that, as it should be. Always liked going down York hall, cracking venue. Ain't been for a few years now mind. Last time I was there that daft bugger John fury was kicking off outside before they'd even opened the doors! 😂

Yokel 

He'd want to keep a low one theres still a lot of class and tradition round there on a fight night i cant imagine too many folk tolerating his nonsense.......seen plenty of idiots slung down the stairs outside over the years.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

He'd want to keep a low one theres still a lot of class and tradition round there on a fight night i cant imagine too many folk tolerating his nonsense.......seen plenty of idiots slung down the stairs outside over the years.

I bet, that mouthy john fury would nt last 2 mins shouting a load of bollox off

7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

He was being largely ignored, even by his own people. The two fellas on the door were keeping a weather eye on him, but no one seemed particularly bothered. More of a "what's that soppy c.unt shouting about" 😁

Yokel 

• Haha 1

Might trot along to the O2 at the weekend for this Wardley v Clark fight i think it could be a good little dust up,British title fights are always good meaningful fights id rather watch them than most of whats going on at world level these days.....looks a good athlete Wardley be interesting to see how far he can go,his posh little accent and smiley demeanour tickles me 😂

• Like 2