Permission Cards

Planning on doing some cards to hand out when am nocking doors for perm. Never done this before normally just talk to them but thought if I have no answer at the door I could leave my card. Only thing is am shit with stuff like this so if anyone got any ideas on what I should write on cards would be a great help.

Only luck I've ever had with permission is with being introduced or knowing the farmer or their mate in some way!

Getting permission off a random landowner you don't know from Adam has never happened to me.

To prove point I've even been turned down by a farmer then ended up buying barley off him to feed a flight pond elsewhere, after buying off him a few times I asked for shooting and he said yer no problem!

Only luck I've ever had with permission is with being introduced or knowing the farmer or their mate in some way!

Getting permission off a random landowner you don't know from Adam has never happened to me.

To prove point I've even been turned down by a farmer then ended up buying barley off him to feed a flight pond elsewhere, after buying off him a few times I asked for shooting and he said yer no problem!

yea I have perm by poaching and after a chat got perm only problem is it's all low land and with the rain and floods I didn't get much ferreting done so going to go and ask about hopefully get lucky with some new ferreting perm on higher ground. But most farms I have gone to no ones home so thought I'd try leaving a card and maybe just maybe they get back to me.

They might be a good idea when you're turned down (and you will be !) - " I'll leave you a card for future references......." kind of thing.

I've only ever had this work once, when one of my 'customers' passed my number on to a friend of theirs. Don't expect the phone to ring off the hook, but what harm can it do ?

Keep it simple - name, phone number, email (if you like) and a BRIEF description of your services.

Good luck !

They might be a good idea when you're turned down (and you will be !) - " I'll leave you a card for future references......." kind of thing.

I've only ever had this work once, when one of my 'customers' passed my number on to a friend of theirs. Don't expect the phone to ring off the hook, but what harm can it do ?

Keep it simple - name, phone number, email (if you like) and a BRIEF description of your services.

I'll

Good luck !

I'll be happy with one perm of 50 doors nocked. Or some think like that. Ha I was thinking keep the card simple. Don't no weather to put on that its for ferreting rabbit or just rabbit control what you think ?

I'll

Good luck !

I'll be happy with one perm of 50 doors nocked. Or some think like that. Ha I was thinking keep the card simple. Don't no weather to put on that its for ferreting rabbit or just rabbit control what you think ?

Rabbit control or pest control.

I'll

Good luck !

We call it "rural pest control"........

You could leave a card if nobody is in along the lines of........

I called today to see if you have any Pest Control issues, if so please contact Deker who will be happy to give a free quote!

Thank you.

:laugh::D:thumbs:

You could leave a card if nobody is in along the lines of........

I called today to see if you have any Pest Control issues, if so please contact Deker who will be happy to give a free quote!

Thank you.

:laugh::D:thumbs:

free quote ? Am charging for the quote haha yes that's what a was thinking but it's hard as I want to keep the cards as simple as I can