Net Making..........first Attempt.

Every one gets it wrong at some time or other, if they say the don't then they are liars, fact. It is just like anything else knowing what you can get away with and what has to be rectified and how to do those rectifications. That I'm afraid only comes with experience. As Leeview stated you done 11 rows without mistakes, what was stopping you making another 11 rows. So you made a mistake and will make more in the future, but you have only had the kit for a couple of days, walk before you try to run.

TC

Edited to add: people who try and fail yet try again, often succeed to a very high level.

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 4

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

get knitting you don't know what your missing. 75600 knots later.     TC

I new that one was coming I seen it in my binoculars hahaha

So far, I've got a nice pile of pink spun poly in the bin ! Can't stop it twisting around itself - I've tried all the tips given so far, but no joy.........     Still, at least I'm having fun ! (Wh

had a little clear out and tidy up and come across come old bits and bobs that i have no use for

blackbriar when your confident i got a few sliders you can have., that will give you something else to mull over :laugh: .

• Like 1

f**k me, your not getting half way through a net, making one mistake and binning it are you?!!!!

That would be soul crushing. I always just cut the twine very carefully to get me back to my last good knot, then tied back on to that and carried on. f****d with my OCD having those imperfections visible, lol, but better a functional net than one with a shit knot or missed mesh.

f**k me, your not getting half way through a net, making one mistake and binning it are you?!!!!

That would be soul crushing. I always just cut the twine very carefully to get me back to my last good knot, then tied back on to that and carried on. f****d with my OCD having those imperfections visible, lol, but better a functional net than one with a shit knot or missed mesh.

I havent done any today, but I've been giving it some thought and I'm seeing ways I can put things right instead of starting again..........

It's falling into place now, so hopefully I'll have a new net in time for the new season !

:D

• Like 1