Rws Hyperdome Pellets, 5.5 Gr .177, - 11 Gr .22 Anyone Tried Them ?

Aye up Rez,

Put your monkey down and use them, then, they sure surprised me in the hunting field. :yes: Hence the question over the domed 11 grain RWS.

I remember a review by Si Pitterway with the HW 100 and his summary was that RWS fields were "outstanding" with the 100.

So has anyone used these light, RWS pellets ?

" Only asking like"

Hi Lads,

I`ve put the thought of them to bed now after getting my answers off you tube and the Air Gun Gear show.

.177 are dreadful .

.22 were not tested.

Basically they are tin pellets and very hard, fast and light,- not good for the barrel i think.

The groups were all over the place, kinetic energy was crap, so no good for hunting at all :no: .

( For me) Forget tin pellets ( in .177 anyway )

atb

While we're talking pellets and you boys use and test .177,any one used the real heavy ones,h&n piledrivers,21 grain in .177?? There's another heavy one but can't remember what's its called...

Not a wind up or another debate and I personally don't see the point in sub 12 but am interested...

While we're talking pellets and you boys use and test .177,any one used the real heavy ones,h&n piledrivers,21 grain in .177?? There's another heavy one but can't remember what's its called...

Not a wind up or another debate and I personally don't see the point in sub 12 but am interested...

The heaviest I've tried in .177 was H&N Sniper Magnum at 15gr. I found them accurate and, they had a big punch but, they really dropped off after 30yrds.

They're not bad out to a max of 25yrds.

Hi Lads,

I`ve put the thought of them to bed now after getting my answers off you tube and the Air Gun Gear show.

.177 are dreadful .

.22 were not tested.

Basically they are tin pellets and very hard, fast and light,- not good for the barrel i think.

The groups were all over the place, kinetic energy was crap, so no good for hunting at all :no: .

( For me) Forget tin pellets ( in .177 anyway )

atb

not used any light rws but my 100 is spot on with rws super domes 14.5gr there spot on too about 40y ..... i think the quality of rws pellets is really good,just used a tin and didn't throw one away as opposed to the jbs junk thats being sold! cheap and cheerful :)

was the testing you watched done with a springer?!

cos my spinger groups with them look like a shotgun grouping