Stoeger Air Rifle.

Just been given this little .177 with scope and case. New. Unused. Gonna use it down the allotment. Are they any good?

I've not heard anything bad or off-putting about Stoeger rifles. Can you adjust the trigger-pull? Handling? You tell us Jok when you get back from shooting with it :thumbs:

• Like 1

If it's an all-synthetic stock with accessory rails on top and at both sides on the forestock, then it's probably the ATAC Suppressor (a gas rammer). If no rails, then could be the X20 Suppressor springer. Can't tell without a piccie.

I have a 16 fpe ATAC Suppressor which I use as a doorstop, because it's bugger-all use as a rifle! :laugh:

The original trigger was like pulling a brick with a string, so I modded it, not much better, then installed a Welsh Willy trigger blade, which is impossible to adjust, but the thing still groups like a shotgun. The original "Stoeger" optic fell apart under recoil.

You may have better luck at 12 fpe if the trigger is usable. At least it didn't cost you anything. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Here was silly old me thinking what a lovely little thing. Yes full synthetic stock.only rails for rifle scope. Trigger bit of a tug. As you say free so can't complain. Surely it'll do for down the shed. Them pigeons won't know what's hit them.lol.

• Like 1