Border Terrier Breeder Wales?

Long shot I know but does anyone know of a place by clewedog dam, doubt I spelt that right, but I had a border terrier about 15 years ago that was brilliant, but I can't find anything on the net and I can't remember where abouts it was

All I remember it was a farm on the way up to the dam by Llanidloes

I don't know how the others got on but mine was a little cracker, started him on rats which was great fun, did loads of daytime mooching with him he had loads of rabbits, great little companion, naturally moved on to fox himself, a great little all rounder

But trying to find a decent border terrier is getting harder now as I have since found out lol

I don't know how the others got on but mine was a little cracker, started him on rats which was great fun, did loads of daytime mooching with him he had loads of rabbits, great little companion, naturally moved on to fox himself, a great little all rounder

But trying to find a decent border terrier is getting harder now as I have since found out lol

No it's not. Every Border owner or breeder you talk to has outstanding dogs that are better than anything else.

You just have to remember the golden rule with Borders and that is that they are late starters and are best held back 'til they're 7 or 8 years old.

• Like 4

I know the crack mate I've had 3 over the years only one good one

Remember taking him out just after his second jab, he must of been 12 -14 weeks old and grabbed a Partridge under a hedge, I just have a soft spot for them

The last one I had was a waste of space, nice pet but that was about it, I would take him out and he wouldn't to work cover at all

• Like 2

I think your talking about Maria sharp...... she had the Rhozzum line, a mate of mine had two borders from her that were only bought as pets, but whenever he took them out they were always busy and put themselves about a bit and always found something to keep themselves occupied.........

Edited by jayjay
  • Like 1