Malinois/herders

I've kept dogs all my life , I'm fortunate to be able to give my dogs a lot of time & attention , I've looked at the Mali for a few yrs now though I'd want to be educated by someone with plenty of experience as to whether Id do the dog justice , too many see a type & dive straight in well with what I've seen off this type the dog should pick the owner so too speak !!

Cracking attitude to take towards getting a new dog pal :thumbs: you should get out to a club see some Mals and herders being worked get an idea of what they're like when they're switched on.
What he needs to get an idea of is what they're like when they won't switch off haha.
Ah don't worry boys I will get a few extra tattoos put a really thick collar on the dog , wear track suits & an addidas cap then I will not need the dog to switch off ;)
  • Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pictures

looks a strong mali that deerdogs. this is a medium coated dutch herder  

I don't own one but I'm friends and I train with a good few lads that do.Id say unless you're serious about competing in knvp or IPO don't bother and even if you do intend on competing but have no exp