Talk Talk.

Ive been with them years now with internet,landline & mobile..not had any bother at all,my internet sits at well over 11mbps,have android tv,talktalk tv,f5 box all pulling at the wi-fi,laptops,ipads,mobile phones too..it handles it all without issue,the mobile they use is Vodafone,i get unlimited calls,texts & now only 3gb of data which was unlimited until December for £12 a month,broadband/landline/tv was £37 a month but they rang tother day to say they were knocking a tenner off lol oh plus a free sim with just a 100 mins,250 texts & 200mb data chucked in too per month..dont get me wrong heaven forbid i ever have to contact them!! f**k me i could shoot myself let alone the c**t on the other end of the phone haha

• Like 2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear, if I ever wind up with a life threatening disease, and only have a month to live, I'm coming round to your customer service centre strapped with explosives, and then we'll see whose listeni

Can I come and film it while laughing like f**k. A few months with them was enough and I had to change to Sky. Little Sandeep was lucky he was on the phone!!!!

It's crap mate, was moving over to fibre optic with them, but it seems like they can't handle it, tried to post other stuff, but it just drops me off before it loads. And at £42, it's just not happen

Other options stealthy is xhange the channel of the wifi and the type. Had a cmr yesterday that was getting 3mb and dropping connection, 5 mins later he gets 8mb and will find out today about the connection

Post what you find mate, I don't want a murder rap on my sheet. :D

Yh stealthy its settled lovely. So what you need to do and this is what I recommend to the customers (im a broadband tech agent) is go onto the router homepage, most routers use intelligent wireless. On the 2.4 ghz turn it off and use channels 2,6 or 9 and wireless mode is normall b+g+n but works better imo on b+g

• Like 1

Yh stealthy its settled lovely. So what you need to do and this is what I recommend to the customers (im a broadband tech agent) is go onto the router homepage, most routers use intelligent wireless. On the 2.4 ghz turn it off and use channels 2,6 or 9 and wireless mode is normall b+g+n but works better imo on b+g

Nice one mate, I'll give it a try. :thumbs:

My mate ran a huge mobile phone bill up trying to get his service back on over Xmas after being suddenly disconected for over 3 weeks. Took nearly a hour on hold each time to get through to them And nearly a month later they him £12 compensation and now are threatening to disconnect him if he don't pay for the month he has not had.

I have never had any problems with talk talk, good job i havn't because all this jargon and gobbledygook has left me totally bamboozled, i dont have a sodding clue what most of you are talking about, i dont even know what a app is.

Brian

I have never had any problems with talk talk, good job i havn't because all this jargon and gobbledygook has left me totally bamboozled, i dont have a sodding clue what most of you are talking about, i dont even know what a app is.

Brian

That's the problem, your fine until you do have a problem, and then the fun starts. :laugh:

• Like 1