Pocket Rocket Pics

They looking the buisness wezza. Mine coming on great. 100 mile an hour everywhere she goes, my heart in my mouth when she's crashing through cover. Here a recent pic. Not sure what's going on with her ears...seem to fold over when she alert!lol

post-218-0-85527900-1454528455_thumb.jpg

post-218-0-98889700-1454528474_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A couple of pics of our Bull whippets (Powells pocket rockets) around 10-11 months. Mad keen holding them back is the problem. Looking forward to seeing them go next season

For working cover they have to be seen to be believed mate, they are on par if not better than my terriers for working the cover, they will smash through anything and have keen noses for their age. Th

proof is in the pudding as they say if they do there intended job for you they are good dogs . look good to me

Posted Images

Looking well Gareth mate. What height did she make?

I know the feeling mate! don't seem to slow down for anything, they have a lot of drive!

They looking the buisness wezza. Mine coming on great. 100 mile an hour everywhere she goes, my heart in my mouth when she's crashing through cover. Here a recent pic. Not sure what's going on with her ears...seem to fold over when she alert!lol

From Jason they will do exactly what is says on the tin ?

id take what that lad says with a big pinch of salt.. As a friend of mine found out, who went to his place thinking he was purchasing a bull/whip/greyhound by the well know greyhound (razzmatazz) to one of his pocket rocket bitches, he later found out after speaking to razzmatazz's owner that the mating never took place! And it wasn't the first time he used the dogs name..

And what has razzmatazz done?

run in circles I expect,, lol, but my point he's obviously not straight!! and he will tell you/buyers anything you want to hear even using names of other people's dogs just to make the sale of pups sound more appealing and all in the name of cash£££££ Sounds a great bloke.
  • Like 1

I've never dealt with the man my self so can't comment. The sire and dam of my pups were bred by him years back but owned by some good lads who 1000% graft their dogs and that's all that matterd to me.

As I've already said I've seen the bitch work and she excells at what she does working with the terriers around a hole. To add I've also been out with a young black dog which has Powells blood in it and that dog hasn't put a foot wrong all season it is turning into a very handy terrier.

I'm just speaking as I find but the man must be doing something right wether he lies or not as all the dogs I've seen which have his blood all do the job.

• Like 2

Cheers mate. They are about 20" tts, they can shift for their size. The dam was a 5/8 whippet 3/8th bull put to a 3/4 whippet 1/4 bull, not sure what that equates to percentage wise

Looking good them mate. What height are they at? At they F1

would make it a half cross on paper but suppose it doesnt really matter

ATB with them mate, they look mint

Edited by TOM HEAVY