this is gotta be a joke

Freedom of speech? NO ! equal rights? NO ! help with housing? NO ! benefits if you lose your job? NO !

Enoch Powell's famous 'Rivers of Blood' speech, as delivered in Birmingham on 20 April 1968.

Read this

Great Speech :boxing::thumbs:

Workers came out and marched in support of Powell, but he was sacked from his Shadow Cabinet position by Edward Heath for speaking the truth. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

This man should have been leader

This just reminded me of a story that I read on the paper today about a case in Saudi Arabia.

A woman was abducted and gang raped by seven men.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/middl...ad-1230418.html

And as if this wasn't bad enough, she has been sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in prison because she's a married woman and was charged with adultery!!!!!

How the hell could any intelligent, sane person come to such a conslusion.

This just reminded me of a story that I read on the paper today about a case in Saudi Arabia.

A woman was abducted and gang raped by seven men.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/middl...ad-1230418.html

And as if this wasn't bad enough, she has been sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in prison because she's a married woman and was charged with adultery!!!!!

How the hell could any intelligent, sane person come to such a conslusion.

Freedom of speech? NO ! equal rights? NO ! help with housing? NO ! benefits if you lose your job? NO !

Enoch Powell's famous 'Rivers of Blood' speech, as delivered in Birmingham on 20 April 1968.

Read this

Great Speech :boxing::thumbs:

Workers came out and marched in support of Powell, but he was sacked from his Shadow Cabinet position by Edward Heath for speaking the truth. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

This man should have been leader

Spot on!

I've read his speach before, and the man was crucified for speaking the truth. It seems that these days, the vocal minority have the hold over the silent minority. It seems that if you want your point to be heard, all you have to do is shout louder than everyone else, like the tw*t in the pub, who thinks he's right because he speaks with a loud voice.

I tell you, it's about time the silent majority stopped being silent! :gunsmilie::boxing:

Guest world.hunters

This Country is well and truely f****d right now, England has no identity and no pride any more, Freedom of speach has been taken away from the white people of this country, they ban our sports our traditions and if the country carries on the way it is going it can only get worse. no wonder more and more are moving away to australia, new zealand to escape, this goverment is a shambles and full of yes men and people who are to affraid to speak up, they lie about the number of illegal immigrants and migrant workers, and can give them homes and hand outs but cannot even supply our soilders the correct and basic saftey equipment, who are fighting for country and queen and putting there life on the line, it just makes me sick. they build a statue of Nelson Mandela in Parliament Square in central London and Gorgan f*****g Brown hailed him as the "greatest and most courageous leader of our generation". People cannot even celebrate St Georges day without being hailed a racist. ill stop now as i could go on and on

Bollox to this goverment.

W.H

So why is it everyone you speak to is saying it, everyone you speak to thinking it and yet nothing is being done about it, i can only think that it is in most cases because, as in my case, i live and work in the countryside, i do not meet many townies, therefore i do not meet all these people who are happy for all these people to be coming to our land and taking over, these people who think like this are the majority presumably, how else could it be allowed to continue.

What about those of you living in the town, do you hear people saying they think it is wonderful how multi cultural we are becoming OR are they saying what the feck is going on.

Never read the Enoch Powell thing before, talk about a prophecy. :hmm:

thats fast become the hole problem on this island boys were now a minority weve had it,just keep voting labour for more of the same.

mmmm Are you allowed to vote BNP ? :hmm:

Vote for the Mad, F*ckin looney i want to blow flames from my arse party if its on the voting paper. :thumbs: