Someones Been To My Spot

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the hunt are the worst for it round by us,i know they have permission to be where they are but the state they leave some places after a dig is shocking.

gutted for you. Happened to me this season, turned up and some lads had dug 3 earths without permission. The really annoying thing was that they had dug them all in parts of the earths that where only

Scary thought for us both ,but i did think the same as you

gutted for you. Happened to me this season, turned up and some lads had dug 3 earths without permission. The really annoying thing was that they had dug them all in parts of the earths that where only a metre deep. when ive only ever dug them at 9ft plus. They couldnt even be arsed to backfill, i had to do this as cattle were in the field and it would be a major upset if one was to fall into a hole left open by the c**ts.

• Like 2

No mate, to be honest its been done a few times but not for a long while, they moved out for a bit but it has had plenty of trade over past few months or so, which was good as hate to see a place go dead, but we'l have to see, its about 30 metres from a public footpath but not to many people walk it apart from dog walkers, but I no a few of the local bullx brigade used to go down there at end of night to drop on If they'd blanked as it was an almost guarantee, but they aren't at it anymore but could be someone they e told, but it is an old one that's probably been done for years